Meeting him again

Edited by chattelicious. Thankyou.
-----------
Chapter 2: Meeting him again
After leaving the apartment I stormed off to my black, matte finish BMW which also resembled my nail paint coincidentally.

----

"Help me." I cried out in pain.

Atleast twenty people had tried to hug me at the same time and as a result I was on the ground.

"Guys, chill out ok?" I screamed.

"Ok." Everyone hissed back.

Leaving me standing next to my locker with my books, they walked away.

"Saraaaah, my babe." Shouted someone.

I knew who this was.
"Dannnnnnyyy." I shouted back.

With him was my biggest enemy in Westchester Day school, Parker Brown.

Daniel Watson is an exceptionally striking guy: good in studies and great in looks.

His green eyes and blonde hair had made me fall for him. He was also a really good football player.
Parker, on the other hand was the tall, stout and really really hot guy (though I hate him).

"Oh look who's here its Sarah!" Parker sarcastically said with a smile.

Half of the female population of Westchester fell for him. It was just that I belonged to the other half.
"Please attend my birthday party at my clubhouse." Danny informed me.

"See you at 7." Parker added in with an evil laugh.

Sure you will see me Parker, in the sexiest outfit ever I thought.
And after this I left school to get ready for the most awaited party.

That's the end of chapter 2

Teaser: The party

Next update: Maybe tomorrow or the day after