Monday again

Chapter:Monday again

I woke up to bright lights falling on my face.I was an idiot to leave the curtains open.I checked the time.It was 5 to 9.Pretty early on schedule.I ran to the living room and made pancakes for Ryan and me.God they were super-delicious.I hurriedly ate them and went for a shower.I kmew Ryan would get up late and would be thrilled to find Pancakes on the dining table.He loved them so so so much and I kmew it.I made my way to wardrobe.I wore a pink Forever21 dress which flared up near the stomach area and white stilletos from Debenhams.I checked myself before exitting the house.

*******

As planned, Danny and Si accompanied me to school.Si was supposed to go shopping after dropping us.The ride to the school was actually fun as Si decided to play it cool and we behaved like before.Hey soul sister by Train was on track.I loved this.We started singing as all of us knew the lyrics.

Your lipstick stains,on the front lobe of my left-side brain.

I knew I wouldn't forget you and so I went and let you blow my mind.

Your sweet moonbeam.The smell of you in every single dream I dream.

We switched off the radio as we reached.Si waved us bye and left.Danny held my hands amd gave me a reassuring squeeze.I wanted to say I was okay but was cut off my Emily who said that she was organizing a party at her summerhouse.Yes this was going to be loads and loads of fun.We accepted the invitation and happily hurried to our classes.

******

After Emily's invitation,we didn't really have a eventful day.It was same old boring.But things didn't change much.Emily still kept on looking at Parker and Danny's pictures.I sat on the couch and switched on the TV.America's Next top model was on.I watched it for a couple of hours as I had nothing else to do.Emily said her party was on Wednesday that meant I have to check my wardrobe.I foumd a pink lace-dress.It was a gift from Sienna.I called her.

'Hey Si.'

'Hey look honestly I am sorry on behalf of dad.'

'God.Leave that topic.What do I wear for Emily's party?'

Even Si was invited

'We can go shopping after school.',she suggested

'Ok'

I knew I could have called Emily too but she had plans with her mom tomorrow.So Si was fine.I flopped on the couch and fell asleep while watching Masterchef Australia.

******

Heyoooo.Next chapter soon guys.Btw I thought of telling you all this that this story is going to be short.Maximum 35 chapters

Please vote and comment.

Love you