Totally hurt

Ok so till now all the chapters were Sarah's POV.So I decided to do something new.This is Parker's POV and I hope you will like it.

-----

Parker's Pov

She rejected me.Sarah James rejected me.I have never ever been rejected by anyone.Not even the hot ones and she dared to reject me?And on top of that she expects me to talk to her NORMALLY?How can I?I truly loved her eventhough she wasn't perfect and had her own cute flaws but that was what made her a sweetheart.Four years back,she joined Westchester.Back then she was quite popular even on the first day.All guys were trying on her as she was extremely pretty.Extremely.Danny was my bestfriend even back then.He totally got flipped when he saw her.He asked her out after a week but she rejected him.Then in River's sweet sixteen they made out unknowingly.Since then they have been dating.I really liked her but never had the guts to ask out my BESTFRIEND'S girlfriend.So I kept on moving.But what happened in the past week brought back my crush for her.So I asked her out.I expected her to forget Danny and come to me as I was pretty sure that she liked me but there was definately something bugging her.No I couldn't break Danny's trust.I know Sarah didn't really like Danny but she was obliged to date him.I decided to break the icy silence between us and texted her a hi.After a while,my phone buzzed.She replied,'Finally.How are you?'

'Um Great I guess.I am sorry.I truly regret kissing and proposing you.Sorry.'

'Oh my god.Its totally alright.I mean look I did not reject you but there are some reasons you shouldn't know.I hope you understand.Bye.Its dinner time.'

I did undeestand her problem.Danny.I replied,'I do.Bye.Eat well.'

I sat on the couch.My mom.barged in.

'Hey baby.How are you?We didn't meet for a long time.'

I wanted to say that 'Duh!' You won't see me if you people stay out of town for minimum 10 months.It doesn't really help when your parents are the owners of the biggest chain of hotels in NewYork city and expect you to be happy with the money they load you with.Life is not about money.Sometimes you might just need your parents.

'Its okay mom.Really.'

'Thanks.'

I then remembered about Sarah.Again.She was long back sent to an orphanage by her parents who no longer wanted Ryan and her though she preffered being called an orphan.I am glad everything has cooled between us.Its hard to stay angry with that sweet girl who is also hell pretty.Oh god Parker.Stop being a freak.She is not for you and you don't have a chance either.Or maybe do I?No way.Or maybe?

*******

Hahahahah laughing so much.He is adorable.Aww.I already have falled for him.Please vote and comment.

~Love you