Ignored me

Chapter:Ignored me

Today was going to be one heck of a day.It was Friday.That meant two days of doing nothing and sitting on the couch.I ran to the washroom and took a quick shower and changed into a black crop top and high waisted skirt with black pumps.I looked at my reflection in the mirror.Wow.I did look good.I made my way to my very old BMW

I saw someone in the driveway.It was Ryan.He has never dropped me to school as his school is in the other part of the town.I got into the car and asked him why he came to drop me.He said that our aunt,who was loaded with the money my parents had made before dying,decided to sell my car and buy a new one.She called some people to tow away the car in the afternoon so Ryan decided to pick me up.He pulled infront of my school.I waved him goodbye and left.I saw Parker near his locker.Unfortunately his locker is next to mine.The moment his gaze fell on me he turned around and headed to his classroom.I stood there in shock.What the hell,he ignored me.Emily walked upto me and pulled me into the classroom.Till lunch break,most of my classes were with Emily.I had History with Parker ,Emily and Danny.I knew this was going to be weird.I made my way to the History class.Emily wasn't there in her seat which was next to me.I recieved a text message.It was from Emily.

'Can't make it for History.At gym for dance practices'

Emily was the best dancer I know.I went and sat in my seat.Ms.Taylor came in and started her lessons.Midway the door flung open and revealed Parker.I scanned the room quickly.The only empty seats were next to me and next to Charlotte.Charlotte was a typical nerd who wore big glasses and oversized baggy trousers and tops.Ms.Taylor asked Parker to sit next to me.This was going to be fun...........not.

He sat next to me and looked straight.I passed a message to him in a torn piece of paper.

'Ignoring me?I am so sorry.I have my own reasons for the rejection.'

He stared at the paper for a minute and then crumpled and threw it.I sat there wide-eyed.We were back to square one:enemies.

********

I made myself comfortable in my couch.I called Emily and asked her to come for a sleepover.Emily replied positively.

*******

One hour is over since Emily came.She was texting someone furiously.She was also looking at Parker and Danny's pictures......again.She switched to facebook and I saw her eye-ing Parker's profile.I became sure of one thing.........

Emily Winston had a massively huge crush on Parker Brown and I was third-wheeling in their love which might happen .I instantly made my mind that I won't fall for Parker ever again.

*******

That's the end of this chapter.I will update soon.Bye guys.

Love you