£ chapter 30 £

Levi pov

I glared at the woman in front of me, she had a smirk plastered on her lips and her hand on her hips.

"Why?" eren whispered and looked at her with sad eyes.

She just looked at him with dull eyes and frown. She turned around and let a laugh.

"Why? Well, it's all your fault! You should never have been born!! I sacrificed my life for you! And I realized how useless this all was! I was able to make them forgive me and they took me in again, but I knew I had to do something about you" she said and glared at eren, eren looked at her and his ears folded to the sides in sadness.
I loaded my gun and pointed at her, I was beyond pissed and in any minute I'll blow this bitch head off.

"I wasn't lying when I told you your father died, after all, I killed him" she smirked making eren eyes wide in horror

"Your father was such a bastard! He was the only one that loved you, he knew about my plan and he tried to stop me! I stabbed him in the chest until he laid on the floor lifeless" she said and walked up to us.

I looked at eren seeing him trying to control himself, his body was trembling in anger and sadness, his hands as fists. He bites his lip holding his cries.

"That's it I'm done with her shit" I yelled and lifted the gun.

I shot her shoulder then on her leg, she let a yell of pain and fell down, she looked up at me as I walked up to her and place the whole of the gun on her head. She started crying and looked at eren.

"Son please" she cried and reached for eren, eren just walked up to us and nodded at me. He gave a smile at her and waved.

"No!!" she yelled and I shot her head, her lifeless body fell to the ground.

I dropped the gun and walked up to eren, I hug him tight as when he started crying, hanji joined in as she cried silently.

I let go of him and ripped his years away, he gave me a smile and a peck on my lips. I looked at hanji, grabbed her wrist and sat her on the bed, I pulled the first aid kit out of a cabinet and place it next to her. I started treating her wounds as she explained what happened.

"And then bam!! My door was kicked open and these guys! Went inside my house! Grabbed me! And tied me to a chair! At first, I was like ' bitch you better get those hands off me or I'll whoop your Shrek looking ass all the way to Jupiter!' but then things changed and I thought 'man this is worse than that time captain America tried to strangle a robot" she said making eren laugh and I shook my head trying my best not to laugh at what she said.

"Oh! And I actually spit on your mother eren, sorry about that, but I couldn't contain myself! It's one time in a lifetime so I did it! And regret it seconds later" she let a nervous laugh.

"It's ok hanji, you're safe and sound, this what matters most" eren gave her a sweet smile making hanji squeal and hug him.

"Aww!!! Thanks my sugar plump!!" hanji yelled.

"Sugar what now?" eren raised an eyebrow as hanji waved it off.

"Alright I think we should get going," I said, eren nodded and stood up.

"Well stop by my house to get things we might need," I told eren, he nodded and we waved goodbye to hanji.

"Oi!!! Guys!! What am I supposed to do with a dead body!?!" hanji yelled

"Experiment on it!! It's a werewolf anyway!" I yelled back.

"Great idea!!!" hanji yelled back as I chuckle.

•••

Eren and I walked to my old house, we stood outside looking at it.

"Let's grab things we only need ok?" I said making eren nod.

We entered and started gathering thing. I grabbed blankets, pillows, cleaning supplies and other things. I wrapped them in bags and made eren carry them, of course, I made him shift into his werewolf form to be able to carry everything.

"I thought you said only what we needed" eren whined and looked at all the bags.

"And I did! I packed all of our clothes, blankets, to be able to cook and eat, to clean, to wash and a rope to tie it on trees for it to hang the wet clothes there!" I explained to him, he sighs and shifts, he placed everything on his back, plus me, and ran into the forest.

When we arrived at our cave aka our home I didn't waste time on placing everything where they need to be, of course with the help of eren.
For now on well live here, since it's too dangerous in the city.

•••(time skip)•••

It's been 6 years since we started living in the forest, a lot of things have changed since, for example, the relationship between eren and i. We're not boyfriends anymore, we're husbands, eren proposed to me 4 years ago when we found out I was pregnant.

Yes, yes, I know it's crazy but thanks to hanji this crazy idea wasn't so, well, crazy! Since she's been studying and knowing more about werewolves, she found out that their sperm is stronger than male humans, that said that if you have sexual relationships with one and you're a male there's a pretty high chance that you'll end up pregnant. Ever since we discovered, thanks to erens mother, that there's more out there we've tried to avoid them.

Right now I'm dealing with four brats, one of them my husband and the rest my kids, eren and I have three kids two boys and a girl, the 4-year-old double trouble twins Eric and Elliot and my 2-year-old baby girl Lilith. The twins came out like their father, werewolf, and my baby girl like me, human.

The four were running around throwing mud at each other, my baby girl was sitting on a puddle of mud getting herself all dirty.

"Alright!!! All of you!!! To the river!!" I yelled making them stop.

I grabbed Lilith and walked all the way to the river, I started washing her as eren washed the twins. They knew better to not make me mad or the all and powerful satan will appear right before their eyes.

After washing them the twins went out and started playing with the toys hanji bought them. Lilith was sleeping on the little bed. I sigh and laid down on my bed, a few moments later I felt an arm wrap around my hip, I smiled and cuddle closer to eren.

He started kissing my neck leaving marks, I let small moans when he started sucking on my sweet spot. I then felt something poke me on my ass, I let a gasp when eren started rubbing himself on me.

"Eren~ n-no~ mmm~" I tried to speak but my moans would cut me off.

"The-the kid is still awake" I finally said something without moaning.

"Ok then, let's finish this when they're sleeping" eren chuckle and slapped my ass.

I let a sigh, please God why did you send me someone so attractive and sexy! I'll end up pregnant again!?! This is my life...

"Mama!!" I heard yells I looked up just to see the twins jump on me and started laughing.

I smiled and hugged them. I'm so happy I've found the truth about eren if I haven't then nothing of this would have been true.

Such a beautiful lie and horrible truth, both in the end are better than nothing.

( ignore it! I just placed it there cuz I thought of it)

Alrighty then!!! It's currently 1:30 am!! I'm not sleepy at all!! This my friend!!! IS THE END!!!

1322 words!!!

Hoped you enjoyed!!! To the next time!!!

Bye!!!