£ chapter 17 £

Levi pov

Today i'm sooo happy.....note the sarcasm. Today can be the worst day of my whole life, why well.....umm....you know erwin right? my boss...well found out that he's cheating on his husband....well not yet...and i'm making sure he doesn't...why? well because i don't want to be his 'side chick'

Yes erwin fucking smith wants me to be his side chick.....he wants me to go out with him....like hell i would! i don't want him! right know he's in front of me waiting for my answer. 

"tch! like hell i would you fucking bastard!"i glared at him

"why not? you've been single for so long...don't you want someone to pleasure you?"erwin said taking a few steps closer

"don't get into my sex life! and like hell! i rather let a fucking pig jump on me than let you!?! you're fucking married!!" i yelled

"so?"

"so? so!?! you fucking married your husband for a reason! love shitbrows!!" i glared at him

"love is pity....i married him because he was rich"erwin smirked

"and here i thought you were a nice guy" i said as i crossed my arms

"well you thought wrong.....so how about it?"erwin said grabbing me from the waist and pulled me closer to him.

I was going to say something but was caught off by a growl, i looked behind me seeing eren in his human form, wearing only sagged pants.

"just what the hell are you doing?" eren growled 

"who are you?" erwin raised an eyebrow

"my name isn't important what is important is why you have levi like that"eren said pointing at me

"well isn't it obvious he's mine" erwin smirked

"like hell! eren!" i yelled 

Eren pulled me away from erwin and pushed me closer to him, he glared daggers to erwin, erwin let out a scuff and smirked.

"if levi doesn't become my side chick then i'll fire him"he smirked

My eyes widened in fear but then i started glaring at him, then an idea popped in my head and i let out a smirk.

"if you fire me and force me to be with you i'll call the police for psychological abuse....so fuck off and leave me alone shitwin!" i glared at him

"hmpf! i'll fire you then"

"if you do i'll tell the police that my boss fired me because i refused to be with him! they will think its harrasment"i smirked

Erwin just glared and clenched his fist, my smirked disappeared when erwin looked at me with an angry face, my eyes widened as i saw him lift his fist in the air, i closed my eyes when it started coming down on me...but...the pain nor the punch came in contact with me. I look up seeing eren holding erwins fist, he was pissed...really pissed.

"don't you fucking dare touch levi!!"eren screamed as he threw erwin on the ground

Eren got on top of him and start beating him up, he grabbed erwins shirt pulling him closer to him and gave him a punch on the jaw, i cringed when i heard a 'crack' sound. I had to separate eren from erwin or he'll kill erwin. Eren grabbed erwin and threw him out the house, slam the door shut and locked it.

"eren i'm ok" i said trying to calm him

"good"eren said and hugged me

I let out a sigh and hugged him, eren let out a whimper and tighten his grip, i kiss his forehead and walked with him attached to me. I sat on the couch and let eren rest his head on my lap.

"levi promise me something"eren said

"mm? what?"i raised an eyebrow

"that you won't abandoned me if you ever fall in love"eren said surprising me

"brat..."i let out a sigh but nodded

"ok eren, i promise" i smile

"and also promise me that you will choose the right person to love" 

"what is all of these promises coming now?"

"just promise levi"

"ok you brat....i promise"

"and you better not break the promises" eren glared at me

"are you telling me to promise not to break the promises we did?"

"well when you put it that way you make me sound dumb"

"you brat"i chuckle 

I went and tackle him, making eren laugh, i then started tickling him.

"HAHAH!! LE-LEVI! S-STOPP! I-I CAN'T breaTHE!! HAHA!!" eren laughed

I let a smirk as i won, eren let a few laughs until he calmed down, i smirk at him but my smirk disappeared as eren looked at me with a smirk on his face, my face went pale as he came closer.

"eren? no! don't you-"

"tickle monster!!" eren yelled as he tackle me and started tickleing me.

"E-EREN! N-NO!! S-ST-STOP!! OK!OK! I GIVE UP!! YOU-YOU WIN!! HAHA!" I yell as i laughed hard

"no! now you feel the fury of the tickle monster!!"eren yell while smirking

"N-NO!! I GIVE UP! I GIVE UP!! HAHA!! I-I'M S-S-SORRYYY!!"

I laughed until my stomach hurt, eren did stopped and i tried to control my breath.

"i won!!"eren cheered

"you cheated!"

"no i didn't"eren whined

"yes you did"

"you saw it coming!"

"no i didn't!"

"you lying!"

"am not!"

"are to!"

"shut up brat before i slap the man out of you!"

"try me shorty!"

With that eren ran and i ran behind him around the house, laughing as we try to catch one another, eren almost fell face first when trying to grab me, i almost crashed with a wall. In the end we were so tied we flopped on the couch making us bump our head together, we grabbed our heads in pain and i push eren telling its all his fault, he whined and negged. We end up relaxing a bit forgetting everything that happened, but all of that finished when i remember we were all sweaty, so me being me, i sent eren to take a shower and i soon followed my instructions.When we finished showering, we ate a little and brushed our teeth, we headed to the bed where eren and i sleep, i could care less what people think of me sleeping with another guy, that guy is my pup, and i love my pup, making him sleep on the floor or the couch is like making your grama sleep in those places, i just can't!

"good night shorty"eren smirk

"good night you bratty mut" i smirk

"screw you!"

I went and hit him on his chest, he let out a growl but ignored it.

Levi-12
eren-10