£ chapter 19£

Eren pov

I woke up by the sun hitting my face, i slowly opened one of my eyes and looked at the slightly open curtains. I groan and got up, i went and closed them, i flopped back in bed and hugged levi closer. I smiled as he cuddle closer to me, he looked so cute i couldn't help it. My tail wagged in happiness. I felt levi move so i looked at him, he was waking up.

"good morning levi" i smiled

He just let out a groan in response and placed his head on my chest as he cuddle closer, i smiled and wrap my arms around his waist. 

"do you want to cuddle more or do you want me to prepare something?" 

"cuddle" levi mumbled as i nodded

I got up and covered the sunlight more, i lay down back down on the bed and covered levi and i well, since we have the ari going and it's cold. 

"am i warm?" i questioned levi, he just nodded

I went and put a song on my phone, a relaxing one, and one i can sing since i like it.

"cause you are~! the piece of me~! i wish i didn't need~! chasing relentlessly~! still fight but i don't know why~! if our love~! is tragedy, why are you my remedy~?! if our love's~! insanity, why are you my clarity~?!" i sanged

"brat....you sing beautifully" levi comment 

"aww thanks" i smiled

"but let me hear the song" he said as i nodded

When the song ended 'shatter' by Lindsey Stirling ft Lzzy Hale came up next.

"somebody shine a light~! i'm frozen by the fear in me~!somebody make me feel alive~! and shatter me~! so cut me from the line~! dizzy, spinning endlessly~! somebody make me feel alive~! and shatter me~!!" i sanged

I chuckle when levi playfully bit my chest.

"oww that hurt" i laugh

"song!" he mummble

"ok i'll stop"i smiled

I went and hugged him, i placed my head on top of his. I then felt levi grab my tail, he was playing with it.

"levi leave my tail alone" i said as he shook his head

I let out a sigh, then all of a sudden i felt something that i haven't feel, i can really describe it but i think my lower region was liking it. I let out a low growl that made levi let go of my tail.

"b-brat?"

I didn't reply instead i turned levi over, so my chest was pressed against his back,.

"o-oi! brat what are you doing!?" levi yelled

I don't even know myself, and i wasn't in control, so i don't know what my body is going to do. I was scared that it might do something bad to levi. 

"brat! w-what's poking me!?" levi yelled

I tried to separate myself and levi but my body wasn't doing what i commanded, so i just had to see what my body wanted with levi, if he does anything bad, i won't hesitate on punching myself to be able to get control.
Then my body did something really embarrassing, well for me since i have to sit here and watch. My body started to grind on levi, my body grabbed levis waist and pulled it back, grinding more on it.

"damn it eren! you're going into rut!" 

I don't know what that is but i want it to stop, its embarrassing to watch myself do this to levi.

'god damn it! stop you damn body!' i mentally screamed

I then let go of levi, he stood up and i went and grabbed a pillow, i bite the pillow and started humping it.

"you brat! gosh" levi sigh

_____time skip____

My so called rut finished a few hours later, i finally am able to control my body. I let out a sigh and the door opened.

"are you done humping the pillow?" levi questioned, i hide my face on my hands but nodded

"it's all right brat.....it's a normal thing for wolfs to do" levi said as he sat beside me

"but it was hella embarrassing! and what the hell is a rut!?" i yelled

"a rut is when a wolf is ready to reproduce....i think you don't know this because you haven't lived outside in the wild and seen others pets do it.....it's confusing and embarrassing for you"

"of course!....ugh....how many times do i have to deal with this?"

"once a month" 

"what!?"

"calm down brat....you'll get use to it" 

"how will i get use to it!? i'll be trying to hump you or someone else!?"

"maybe in the future we'll find you a partner so you can pleasure them and yourself....maybe even start a family"

"i don't want to! i don't want to hump some slutty girl!?"

"brat don't act childish"

"how will you feel if you have to hump someone without your permission!?"

"i'll be pissed with myself....but that's not the point brat-"

"then what is....as long as i decline having a partner i'll deal with my rut with a pillow!"

"brat....what you said....was the most idiotic yet funny thing i've heard" levi laughed

"but it's true! i won't mate a person i don't like!"

"then who do you like?"

When he said that my eyes widened, a blush covered my face as i thought that. Who do i like?
Then images of levi flowed in my head, his laugh, his smile, those beautiful eyes, his plump lips, the way he treats me. Who i like?

"t-that's none of your business!"

"oh so my little pup likes someone" levi smirked

"no!"

"who's the lucky person brat" levi said as he smirked

"n-no one!"

I moved to my side, giving levi my back. Levi then got on top of me, his body squishing my side, his head and one of his shoulder where touching the bed. He looked at me and smirked.

"who's the lucky person eren?" he teased

I glared at him and moved so i was laying down on my stomach, when i did it i made levi body move making him almost fall from the bed. He got up and poked my cheek.

"tell me"

I looked at his face, he had a smirk. He wants to know so bad, even tho the lucky person that stole my heart is lying besides me, the person i want to live with forever is poking my face, the person that took care of me since a pup.

'who i like?......you' i thought with a smile

aaaaaannnnnddd that is all!! just a little chapter to give you guys something to fangirl about!! i wasn't going to put this but what's better to give it a little twist!!😉

Hoped you enjoy!!!!!!❤❤😆😆💯‼‼‼