£ chapter 13 £

Eren pov

I still can't believe that levi knows what i'm really am. I was afraid that he'll kick me out when he discovered that i'm a werewolf.......but i was wrong.....levi being cold from the outside he is really sweet and caring in the outside. He hasn't treat me any difference, well except that i don't sleep with him anymore. It was my decision not his.....and i regret it. I want levis warmth and to wake up next to him. I sleep in the couch which is really uncomfortable, i always wake up with back and neck pain everyday, but i forget about all the pain when levi starts to cook, he makes really good breakfast, but then he has to go to work, so since i stay at the house i do some clean up, living with levi since little and helping him do other stuff isn't that bad.

"oi brat are you ok?" levi said a bit concern 

"yeah....just a little neck pain....nothing that i can't manage" i said rubbing my neck

Levi let out a sigh and walked up to me, he sat behind me and started to massage my neck, i lean my head forward enjoying the massage, i let out a few moans as he massage a part of my neck that was hurting.

"brat have you been sleeping well?" i shook my head at levi

"no wonder....you damn bratty werewolf, why didn't you tell me before? you know damn well i will of let you sleep with me" levi glared at me

"s-sorry levi...i'm still getting use to this new life" i said

"new life? what the fuck is new in this life? everything is the same you shitty pup nothing as change" 

"that's not what i meant"

"then what was it? cause all i see is a bratty pup with his owner living in the house, and that's what i see everyday" 

I couldn't help but chuckle, he really loves me, but why?

"don't ask why when you know the answer brat"

Shit did i said that out loud!? fuck meeee

"watch you god damn language you sitty brat!" 

"sorry" 

Levi let out a sigh and moved to the other end of the couch, he laid down and patted his stomach. I looked at him confused, he rolled his eyes and grabbed me, pulling me on top of him. I was shocked at his actions, my head laid on his chest, i can hear his slow heartbeat, he was playing with my messy hair as i closed my eyes.

"brat do you know what hanji said that one day?"

"ammm....'shory i'm going to use your toilet to make experiments?" 

"no you damn brat, the day we had a fight" 

"which one of all?" 

"where you got jealous because hanji said she was going to bring one of her dogs to sit on my lap because somebody was being a drama queen"

"i am not a drama queen!"

"yes you are brat....yes you are"

I let out a small growl, and let out mumbles of 'me not being one' or 'you lying' . This made levi let out a chickle.

"see just what hanji said"

"what did she said?"

"that we act like an old married couple" 

"i'm not old, you on the other hand"

"shut up brat i'm not that old!"

"o'reilly how old are you?"

"25 brat i'm still young" 

"damn it! i'm 26!"

"who's old now?"

"i'm older by one year damn it!"

"you gonna die one year firt than me"

I let out a groan and bury my face into levis chest, i let out a sigh and shut my eyes, i find myself falling asleep with levi smooth heartbeats and soft touch.

Levi pov

After some minutes eren  wasn't moving, i looked at him just to see him sleeping, i let out a sigh. He's heavy but the brat hasn't sleep well in days so i must deal with this, if i can i would of carry him to my room and lay him down on the bed, but i don't want to wake him up. This brat changed me completely, i don't know what to do next but what i am sure enough is that we need a bigger house. I don't want eren to sleep on the couch.....that's only for hanji. 

"you brat.." i sigh

I played with his hair for a while, i started getting sleepy, so i got comfortable and fell asleep, not noticing that someone was looking at us.

Hanji pov

Awww!! They look so adorable!! There is a 90 percentage that they will end up together, i mean it's obvious that they will! and if they don't then its by force!! ha! im brilliant!! but still.....who will be bottom? who will be bottom? ohjojojo~ what if they take turns! i must be ready to record them!! i can't miss it! 

I looked at the sleeping couple, i walked to a room and grabbed a blanket, i walked back down and put the blanket on top of them, i turned the air on so the won't be hot. I grabbed my camera and took like a thousands of pictures. Then an idea popped in my mind, i smirked evilly and grabbed levis phone, i took a photo, edited and posted it on his instagram. I put the phone down, i walked to the door but i stopped, i fast walked to their kitchen and grabbed a snack. Waiting outside a house for hours makes you hungry, i grabbed some chips and a coke, i speed run to the door and carefully opened it, when i  walked out i turned around and locked the door. When i closed it i ran to my car and giggled like a maniac. I rewatched the photos in my phone and choose the best ones, only four photos stayed, i'm going to edit them, print them and make a collage which i'm going to give levi someday, don't know when but it has to be a special day so i don't get yelled and punched by him.

Hehehe.....shorty's evil