Chapter Eight

*Jimmy's point of view.*

I was minding my own bussiness, listening to Matt ramble on about something, when I herd yelling coming from across the room. I looked up and Brandy was fighting with Zacky. I knew it had to be about that girl he had been texting Brandy told me about. I started to think, maybe he was cheating on her. That night we went to the playboy bunny house, he was close with that Gena girl and it kind of made me mad he would do that to such a wonderful girlfriend. I got pulled from my thoughts when Brandy stormed off out of the room and out the back door. I quickly got up and went after her.

"Hey," I said as I walked outside and found a crying Brandy near the pool, "Dont be so down."

"He was flirting with another girl!" She yelled at me with tears in her eyes.

I hugged her.

"How could he do that to me Jimmy?" She asked as she slowly stopped crying.

I shook my head, "I don't know. You're so good to him."

"Shut up Jimmy." She slightly smiled and whipped her face.

I shook my head, "No, its true and im going to say it. Your smart, fun, sweet, and deffiantly beauitful."

She slightly glared at me, then laughed, "Fine you win."

I hugged her again and kissed her cheek, "Lets go back inside."

She looked at me weird, but both of us went back inside. Everyone seamed to be gathering in the living room for some game, so we joined what was going on, and to my surpise, the game was 7 minutes in heaven.

"I got the bottle!" Cyndy yelled excited as she sat in the circle to play.

I looked at her funny, "You're really playing?"

She nodded her head and smiled, patting next to her for me to sit.

"I dont what to play?" I said shaking my head.

I went over to the other side of the room and sat down. Cyndy followed me.

"Why dont you want to play?" She asked me.

"Its stupid! Why would I want to go in a room with some other girl?" I said hateful.

She shook her head, "What if it was a guy? What if it was me?"

"Chances are, that not likely." I snapped.

She growled then stompped off into the kitchen.

"Jimmy come play damn it!" Syn barked at me.

I sighed and went to the cirle and sat next to him. As I sat down, the bottle was spinnning and landed on me. I looked up to see who spun it and it was Brandy.

"Have fun!" Syn laughed as he pushed me toward her.

I laughed and the two of us went into the next room.

"Well, how funny." Brandy laughed.

I nodded my head, "Ironic."

She smiled at me.

"I like that smile, you know?" I told her.

Her face turned red and she started to say something, but I stopped her, "I know what you're going to say."

"And that would be?" She said looking at me funny.

I laughed and mocked her voice, "Shut up Jimmy."

She growled.

I walked up close to her and had her against the wall.

"Jimmy." She mummled, looking at my lips.

I shook my head and kissed her.

She didnt puch me away or yell at me. I thought she would, but instead, she kissed me back.

"Brandy." I said breaking this kiss and looking her in the eye, "I cant do this."

She shook her head and wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me again.

I placed my hands on her sides and she bit my lip. I pushed back and rested my forehead on hers, "Its not right. And its not fair."

She sighed, "Your right."

"Im sorry. I love Cyndy." I said sadly.

It broke my heart to say that, cause lately, I was questioning my love for her.

"What if I told you something that happened a few weeks back? Before Matts wedding," Brandy started to say, "Would it be okay then?"

I looked at her funny, "What happened Brandy?"

"Cyndy didnt do anything, but Syn." She said looking at the ground.

I tightened my grip on her sides and looked her in the eye, "What happened?"

"Syn tried to sleep with Cyndy." She said blankly.

I looked at her shocked. I couldnt believe what I just herd.

"Jimmy?" She asked, sounding worried of my reaction.

I shook my head and kissed her again. I kept kissing her, until I herd a knock on the door. I quickly pushed away from her and starred at the ground.

"What happened in here?" Val laughed, looking at both of us.

Brandy looked at me, like she wanted me to say something.

"Nothing, Val." I said looking at Brandy, "Nothing at all."