Chapter Four

A few days later, Brandy and I were sitting in the living room, watching some wedding show while the boys were in the studio.

"Do you ever wonder, it was meant for you to end up with Zacky?" I asked her.

She looked at me funny then shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know actually. I think so."

"What if you hooked up with him at that party instead of Johnny. Would you still be with him or with Johnny?" I also asked.

"Why are you asking me this?" Brandy laughed, "cause I have no idea what would have happened."

I sighed, "I don't even know."

"Cyndy, you seamed off and iffy lately since we went drinking with the guys." She asked me.

I shook my head and looked at the floor.

"What happened after we went to bed?" She asked looking at me weird.

I took a deep breath then looked at her, "Syn, tried to get with me."

"What?!" Brandy yelled shocked, "He did what?!?"

I nodded my head, "I almost caved, but I knew it was wrong, then bolted upstairs."

"He is fucking engaged to Michelle now and he still cheats on her?!?" She rambled on still shocked.

"I know!" I slightly laughed.

Brandy shook her head, "Did you tell Jimmy?"

"No!" I answered quickly, "God no."

"Why not?" She asked shocked.

I sighed, "I don't want to ruin what him and Jimmy has."

"Hope he doesn't do it again." She said eyeing me.

I nodded my head in agreement, "you and me both."

Later on that day, Val had us come over to try on our brides maid dresses. I wasn't stoked about this, cause Michelle was going to be there. I knew there would be a fight. I just hopped Val wouldn't mind.

"What color are they?" Brandy asked Val as we say on her couch.

She came back from her room with Michelle behind her. Both of them had their hands full of dresses.

"Purple." Val smiled as she unzipped on.

She handed the one she opened to Lacy and Lacy went to try it on. She came back and it looked amazing on her.

"I actually like this!" I exclaimed.

Brandy laughed, "I do to. Normally the brides maids don't like the dresses."

"Well I picked it out." Michelle smirked.

I rolled my eyes and mocked her.

She glared at me.

So did Val.

I sighed.

"Try yours on Cyndy." Val said handing me mine.

I quickly went and put it on, then came out to show every one.

"I love!" Val and Brandy screamed.

Lacy smiled, "its pretty."

"I dont think it looks good on her." Michelle said with an attatuide.

I glared at her, "Thats why your fiance slept with me when you two were dating right?"

"Bitch! No one said anything about that!" Michelle snapped at me.

I flipped her off, "You started it."

"Both of you, shut up." Val yelled at both of us, "Next time we all get together, I'll have two different times to do it."

I nodded my head in agreement as did Michelle.

"But for one thing, when my wedding comes, behave!" She yelled, then stompped off to her room.

Lacy followed her.

"Well, we better be going." Brandy said standing up.

I stood up and followed Brandy, but stopped at the door, "Oh Michelle, better keep your fiance on a chain."

She looked at me shocked and started to say something, but Brandy and I went out the door before she said anything else.