Chapter One

"I still wanna know who invited us." I said to my sister and terror twin, Brandy, "it's a little weird."

She laughed and took a sip of her drink, "Cyndy, relax, look around you. The Avenged guys are here!"

I smiled and looked across the room. I spotted Synyster Gates looking over our way, standing next to Zacky Vengeance.

"Enjoying yourselfs?" Someone said walking up behind us, wrapping thier arm around Brandy and I both.

I looked and it was Jimmy Sullivan. The Rev.

"Were going good." Brandy smiled at us, "You should introduce us to the rest of your band."

I looked at her and she was looking at Gates and Vengeance.

Jimmy frowned a bit, then smiled, "Of course."

He escorted us over to Zacky and Syn. He introduced us to them, then we introduced our selfs.

We got to talking a bit and Syn had his arm around my waste. I looked at Brandy and she seamed displeased. Zacky kept looking at other girls that would walk by.

"Are these ladies drunk enough yet?" Johnny Christ said coming out of no where.

Syns grab on me tightened.

Zacky shook his head, "Get out of here Christ."

"No, I think I'll stay." Johnny said wrapped his arm around Brandy's neck.

Zacky rolled his eyes and walked off to another group of people.

After Johnny passed us a few more beers and we talked a little, him and Syn took us upstairs to another room.

Brandy and Johnny got a little closer as the time pasted, and before we new it, we were in different rooms.

I kept blacking out and coming to, but the last time I went out, I was on top of a shirtless, moaning Synyster Gates. When I came back to, he was putting his clothes back on.

"What?" I said rubbing my face, "happened?"

"We just fucked." Syn laughed.

I nodded my head and slipped my shirt on.

Out of no where a girl came in to the room and started yelling at Syn. She started throwing things at him, then at me.

"Bitch, what the actual fuck!?" I yelled as I pinned her against the wall.

Syn out his hand on my shoulder, "Don't."

"Why? She came in here throwing shit!" I yelled at him.

She growled, "You just screwed my fucking boyfriend."

I looked at her shocked, then at Synyster.

"I didn't know she was here." Syn said throwing his up.

I let the girl go and looked at Syn shaking my head.

"Brian! Look at me!" The girl yelled.

Syn looked me like he really didn't mean to hurt me.

"Brian!" The girl yelled.

Syn face turned red and looked at her, "God damn it Michelle!"

While he wasn't looking a took off out the door and down stairs, looking for my sister.

"Hey, Jimmy, have you seen my sister?" I asked him near in tears.

He looked at me worried, then point at the door, "She went outside for some fresh air and a smoke I think."

"Thank you." I said as quickly went out the door.

I walked outside and my sister was sitting on the steps.

"You okay?" I asked her.

She looked at me and nodded her head, "Yea, you."

I sighed, "I guess. Just found out Syn has a girlfriend."

"Shit." Brandy laughed, "Johnny fell passed out on me."

"Oh my god, are you serious?" I asked.

She nodded her head, "Oh yea."

"Looks like we're both shit out of luck." I said sitting beside her.

She leaned on my shoulder and laughed, "but at least we're drunk!"

"True that." I also laughed.

We had only been sitting outside for ten minutes when Jimmy and Zacky came out.

"How you girls feelings?" Jimmy asked looking at both of us.

Brandy slightly glared at Zacky, then looked at Jimmy, "We're fine."

"Nice party though," I smiled at Jimmy, "minus the fact Syns girl friend caught us."

Jimmy laughed and sat next to me, "that's some shitty luck. I didn't know Michelle was here."

"Neither did Syn." I laughed.

Zacky sat next to Brandy, "What happened to you?"

"Johnny pasted out in the middle of sex." She said shaking her head.

Jimmy looked at both of us, "you girls aren't haven't a good night, are you?"

"Nope." Brandy and I both said.

Zacky handed us this bottle of water he had, "have some."

"What is it?" Brandy asked taking it, looking at it funny.

"Moonshine." Jimmy smirked.

Brandy took a drink then handed it to me.

"That's good!" She exclaimed.

I took a drink and nodded my head, giving it to Jimmy, "I like it."

Jimmy smiled at me and took a drink.

In that moment, I realized there was something about Jimmy that I liked.

And Zacky was starting to be extremely nicer than when we first talk to him.

The rest of the night, the four of us sat out on the porch, talking, getting to know one another. The more we talked to them, the more we liked them. It was a great way to end a night that started off rough.