Chapter Seven

A short few weeks later, Halloween was here. Cyndy was shit happy going crazy. Her and Jimmy both were. I quess thats one think that brought them close together. Part of me, hated it. I admited to myself, I was jeouls Cyndy was with Jimmy. A part of me liked him, but I couldnt bare not loving Zacky. I guess it was the close friendship bond Jimmy and I had.

"Guess what!" Zacky and Jimmy said busting threw the front door and into the livingroom.

"What is it?" Cyndy laughed as Jimmy fell on the couch in her lap.

I rolled my eyes and smiled at Zacky as he sat next to me.

"Matt is throwing a party!" Zacky said excited, "All five of us are dressing up in these dark costums."

"Black from head to toe! You wont know who we are." Jimmy laughed.

I shook my head, "Really?"

The both nodded their heads.

I stood up and walked into the kitchen grabbing two beers. I walked back in the livingroom and handed Jimmy and Zacky both one, "Well, I'm going to be a sexy vampire."

"I like that idea!" Zacky barked out.

I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"I like it too." Jimmy said as he smiled at me, then looked at Cyndy, "What are you going to be?"

She shrugged her shoulders, "I have no idea really."

"Lets be sexy vampires together!" I said running over to Cyndy and pulled her off the couch, "It will be fun!"

"I dont know." She said iffy, "You know how I am with wearing slutty outfits."

"Do it!" Jimmy yelled.

She glared at him.

"Its about time you put yourself out there." He smirked.

"Do it, it will be perfect. Wear matching outfits!" Zacky suggested, "We can get Val, Michelle, and Lacy to do it."

Cyndy sat on the couch and I glared at Zacky.

"What I do!?" Zacky asked clueless.

"You lost me at Michelle." Cyndy laughed.

Jimmy growled and walked into the kitchen.

I started to follow him, but Cyndy ran in after him.

"Good going Zacky." I glared at him again, as I sat next to him.

He threw his arm around me, "I dont know what I did."

"She hates Michelle. And he hates the fact, she hates her." I pointed out to him.

He shook his head, "I dont get it."

I sighed and looked toward the kitchen. I saw them fighting. I hated when they fought. The seamed closer as fall hit, but the fighting got worse. Jimmy drinking slowed down it seamed like, but his drug use, was out of this world. I had talked Zacky out of it alot and it cut him down, but his drinking stayed at being drunk almost everynight, which I was fine with, as long as it was with me. I still had my doubts about him cheating or not. He seamed distane.

"Come on." Cyndy said stomping out of the kitchen and grabbing her keys, "Were getting out outfit."

I looked at Jimmy and he had his arms cross with a glare. I jumped up and followed Cyndy out the door.

After a long time and short time shopping, Cyndy and I had our outfits for Matts party tonight. Now, we had to get dressed and ready. Zacky and Jimmy had already went to Matts to help him get things and set everything up.

"So, that number that popped up on Zackys phone? It has a name now." I said to Cyndy as I started working on my makeup.

She looked at me, "What is it?"

"Gena?" I said iffy, "Its a stupid name."

She looked at me shocked, "I've herd Jimmy talk about that name before."

"Really?" I asked her.

She nodded her head, "I think shes a palyboy bunny."

My eyes got wide, "They went to the manison not that long again."

"Brandy, dont even get that idea in your head." She told me serious, "Tonight, we enjoy ourselves, with our guys."

I nodded my head, "Your right."

Once we were ready, we placed our masks on and headed over to Matts. A few people were already there. We walked inside and we spotted Val setting some food out on a table. We asked her where the guys where and told us where they always where at, so we went to the garage.

"Okay, which one of you is mine?" Cyndy said looking at the five guys, leaned against the wall with thier masks and drinking beer.

I spotted the almost shortest one, then walked up to him and hugged him.

"Daw, how'd you know it was me?" Zacky laughed as he lifted his mask.

I kissed him, "Your short babe, but not as short as Johny."

Johnny flipped her off and went back in the house.

"Damn it. Matt and Jimmy and are near the same height!" Cyndy yelled.

Everyone laughed and Cyndy instently picked out Jimmy.

"Damn my distintive laugh." Jimmy sad as he took his mask off and kissed Cyndy.

Syn laughed, "I thought for sure you would have guessed wrong."

Cyndy just seamed to ingore him and it pissed Syn off, so he went back in the house.

"You girls match." Matt said looking at both of us, "I wish Val would have took up your idea."

"That was the plan, but Cyndy doesnt like Michelle and dont want to match her." Jimmy glared at Cyndy.

I pushed Jimmy, "Be nice."

He smiled and all of us went in the house to start the party.

Mid party, Cyndy and I had went to get a few drinks from the kitchen and caught up talking to Val. We were joined by a few other girls we barley knew and got carried away.

"Im gunna go make sure Zacky isnt into any trouble." I said walking out of the kitchen.

I walked threw the house and I noticed Zacky near the food table. I knew It was him and not Johnny or Syn, becuase he had his mask off. I snuck up behind him to scare him, cause he was so zoned into the phone, but as I creeped closer to him, I could read his text messages and noticed he was texting that Gena girl, flirting with her.

"Wanna tell me who your talking to?" I Snapped at him.

He quickly turned around and looked at me shocked, "Um no one?"

I snatched his phone from him, "Who is this Gena girl?"

" A friend. " He said reaching for his phone.

I shook my head, "Dont you dare lie to me!"

"Im not lying Brandy, damn!" He said snatching his phone from my hands.

I shoved him back, "Fuck you Zacky."

"Brandy wait!" He yelled grabbing my hand.

I glared at him.

"Fine, geez!" He said letting me go.

I stompped off out to the back porch and sat at a picnic table near the pool. I was pissed. He was busy talking to some dumb playboy bunny, then to talk to his own girlfriend. I almost had it with him. If I didnt love him so much, I would leave him. Or if Cyndy wasnt with Jimmy, I would try to get with him, but I couldnt do that. Not my friend. But god damn, Zacky was really pissing me off.