Chapter 5

Hermione's P.O.V.

Ginny walks over to my bed and I shake my head no. "I hurt him Gin." I say through tears "Hurt who Hermione?" "Harry." Ginny grabs my hand and I look at her using my other hand to wipe away my tears. "What happened? Talk to me about it." I tell her everything that happened from the moment Harry took me to the spot near the forest to now. As I'm explaining I try keeping the tears at bay. Ginny looks at me once more "Well, I'm not exactly sure what to tell you to be honest I thought Harry had feelings for me and I was going to have to be his heart-breaker since I'm with Dean and all, but wow I never saw this coming." I give a small chuckle but I'm a bit surprised I assumed the same with Harry except I thought Ginny reciprocated. "Look Hermione the best thing I can advise is for you to try to talk to Harry again this time alone, but don't go right away give Harry a little bit of time, you know he's hurting maybe even more than he's willing to let on." I nod at Ginny "But how do I know when to go, and what do I say?" Ginny laughs "Well, I can't have all the answers now plus I thought that was your job." I laugh back and shake my head. I hug Ginny thanking her for the girl talk.

I make my way back down and Ron walks towards me giving me a quick kiss followed by a hug. "Are you ok, I know Harry was pretty harsh in there." Ron says accusingly. "Ron!" I yell pushing him away forgetting that were in the common room where others students are present always looking for the latest gossip especially when it involves Harry and the rest of us. "You know how Harry feels, how would you have felt if I said no to you it's bad enough what I did kissing you like that in front of him, I think his feelings go deeper than he's actually willing to admit!" Ron instantly went red. "Why do you always have to worry about Harry Hermione? I'm your boyfriend now if you want to kiss me you shouldn't have to feel guilty about just because Harry Bloody Potter has feelings for you!" At that the common room broke out into whispers and I knew we had screwed up. "Look Ron we'll talk about this later alright and I'm sorry but I'm just used to worrying about Harry I've been doing it for a while now. I will try my best not to do so anymore." I don't know why I was saying this but the words came out of my mouth before I could think, and it was too late as Ron kissed me again and went off to his dorm as did I hoping I could sleep it off before my next class.

Harry's P.O.V.

After Hermione left the room changed instantly turning into a boxing gym I needed to hit something and I think physical training is the next thing I should start doing, It'll help both my human and wolf self. So I start with the punching bag. 

After a few hours of hitting the bags and lifting weights I stop, and I instantly feel a difference. I don't know what it is about the RoR that seems to be helping me or maybe it's Hogwarts I've always known and felt the strong magic within these walls. Maybe the room can help me I think about the founders and the room starts changing on the walls the portraits of the founders await they seem to be smiling at me. "Harry Potter." I look at whose speaking and I see the Gryffindor himself. "Hello Sir Gryffindor." I say with a slight bow. He laughs loudly. "Harry please call me Godric I would think that my family would know to call me by my first name." I look at him gobsmacked "Were related?" I stammer out. Godric laughs again. "Of course we are Harry. I thought you knew, although maybe you haven't had full access to the family tree yet. Ah well I guess I will have to give you all the memories along with your powers."

Alright this one's a bit shorter sorry! I hope you all like how the story is coming along please leave suggestions!