Chapter 3

Harry's P.O.V.

I wake up the next morning really relaxed, remembering where I am I get up and head towards my dorm for a shower and change of clothes I have a big day ahead of me and I need to be 100% focused if I wanna become an animagus soon. When I reach my room Ron's sitting on his bed. He turns towards me and he doesn't look happy. He gets up and walks towards me and I don't realize his hand is turning into a fist. Before I know it Ron's punched me to the ground and now he stands over me holding me  in place. He lowers himself down and smiles wickedly "Stay away from Hermione. And don't even try telling her about this she won't believe you she's with me now." He smiles wickedly before leaving the room. I get up knowing that I can't say a word of this to Hermione because it's true she won't believe me. After casting a notice me not charm on the bruise forming on my face and taking a shower I made my way back down to the common room only to see Ron and Hermione hand and hand I look at Hermione and she tries saying something to me, but before she has the chance I've left the room. 

I make my way down the Great Hall with the book Dumbledore gave me under my arm. I see Ginny as I walk in and decide to say hi real quick. "Hey Harry." she says smiling I greet her back before filling my plate with food to take to the RoR I needed all the time I could get. "Someone's in a hurry this morning." Ginny states as I begin walking away. I look back and smile before answering. "No time to chat today I've got loads to study today see ya!" and with that I set to the RoR for my first day of training. I'm still hurting from the hit this morning both physical and emotional but I have to push that all away. 'At least Ron won't have to worry about me being close to Hermione now' I thought as I make it to the hall. Passing the wall a few times I think about needing a room that will allow me to learn how to become an animagus. When the door appeared I walked in on the inside was a large room divided into two sections. The first looked like a study room with a desk and chair. The other side was a large field with woods on the far side. I sit at the desk and begin reading.

The book actually wasn't that difficult to get through. I look at the time and see that I've been in the room for about an hour and a half considering it was a fairly large book I'm impressed with myself. So basically to become an animagus I need to meditate surrounded by what my inner animal would be comfortable with. So I guess the RoR already knows what I am I just need to find it myself. I being walking into field, but I find myself to be more drawn to the woods so I start making my way over there. Once inside the woods I find a clearing that's surrounded by huge trees and I decide that this is where I'll meditate. 

Hermione P.O.V.

Ron and I walk up to McGonagall's office once again going hand and hand. I smile nervously at Ron as we make it to the door. It opens and we walk in. McGonagall's already there waiting for us and she tells us to each take a seat. I guess she can see the worry on my face. "There's is nothing to be afraid of Miss Granger, I'm just here to inform you of a change that will be happening." instantly my worries wash away but their replaced with curiosity at what this new change may be. "Professor Dumbledore has informed me that Mr.  Potter has decided to begin his training for the fight against the Dark Lord." at first I was shocked to hear this I gasped a little why would Harry do such a thing, then it made sense again. 'He's avoiding us' "Professor if I may, did Dumbledore tell you Harry's reasons for wanting to train now?" McGonagall nodded. 
"Indeed he did, but only because I'm his head of house . It seems as if Mr. Potter wishes to stay away as most as possible right now. He knows you both mean well but he wishes to stay away in case as he put it breaks down or explodes. You both know Mr. Potter is quite unpredictable when it comes to his emotions." 'You can say that again' I thought. "Now the reason I tell you all this is because Mr. Potter will no longer be in classes with either of you or any other student for that matter he will be taking private lessons at night along with his training. Now of course this does not mean he won't have free time but he will be very busy so I recommend that the both you take advantage of the little time he does have and try to clear things up before Harry pushes you both away for good as I'm sure you know he is fully capable of doing. I nod before getting up. I look over at Ron and he doesn't look at all happy 'I'll have to ask him about that later.' I say my goodbyes to McGonagall before heading out to the RoR to talk to Harry about everything.