Chapter 11

Harry's P.O.V.

My eyes begin to slowly open as the light from the window shines through into the RoR. "It's time." I say to myself as I muster up all the courage I can. I get up and get dressed 'What am I supposed to wear to kill a Dark Lord?' I question to my mind. I suddenly remember from the few pieces of muggle films I was able to watch at the Dursley's what characters who typically on a mission would wear. I take a look outside from the window and I see all of Hogwarts. This place had meant so much to me, and I knew it meant a lot to my parents too, and.. to.. her. The thought of Hermione warms me but it also causes me pain at the same time love is ridiculous. 'But it's what it is the power Voldemort doesn't know about' I remind myself I could feel as if all of my ancestors were giving me their approval in my mind and this confirmed that I had the answer. "I'll do it for her" I tell myself and with that I turn on my heel and vanish to go end the war.

I arrive in a Dark Corridor, I knew exactly where I was while Voldemort was once able to read my mind I was also able to read his and find exactly where he had been hiding. The other Horcruxes have been destroyed my ancestors knowing their locations made it extremally easy to find them and destroy them as I once again had access to The Sword of Gryffindor. There was one left and then it was time to end it all once and for all. 'Nagini' I begin calling out in Parseltounge. I know she will be here soon so I take the time to close my eyes and quickly shift into my animagus. Just as I lean into all fours I see the snake appear and I attack. I am too quick for her and before she knows it Nagini is no more. 'Time for Voldy' I tell myself, I decide to stay in my wolf form, since Voldemort doesn't know it doesn't exist it is the perfect way to catch him off guard. I make my way to Riddle's Throne Room and of course he has his second hand right next to him Bellatrix.  'Time to use some of this wandless and speechless magic' With one swift swoop of my head Bellatrix's body is flung across the room into a wall and knocked out. Tom is immediately up on his feet wand in his hand and turns around in panic. He knows I am here but there is nothing that he can do to stop me I have to do it for her for my Hermione to have a future. I begin to circle the room sticking to the shadows the fact that my fur is as dark shade of black as my hair I am able to hide easily. Tom continues to circle round and round not knowing what to do. When I see that his form has become dizzy I take my opportunity and jump.

I knock his body down and begin to scratch and bit as his body and for a second I think that this will be an easy victory. But he didn't proclaim himself a Dark Lord without reason. He is able to throw me off him and I hit the edge of his throne it's sharp edges pierce my body but I cannot stop here as I fall I shift back into my body. I quickly apply a quick healing spell to the wound to stop the bleeding, and throw up a powerful shield as Voldemort begins to throw curse after curse towards me. 'This is it' I think to myself. I push towards Voldemort my shield growing stronger with every spell he tries sending my way with only one thing on my mind as I make the push towards him 'Hermione' As I am about to reach him I disarm him and throw a body binding curse, I hit him directly and with my hand I force his body down onto his knees. "Go ahead Potter prove me right that you and I are one and the same kill me and become the next Dark Lord." I shake my head "No Tommy that is where you are once again wrong." I will never be you I have something that you never will a power that you could never harness "Love and since I am not filled with hate, I will not be taking your life." Riddle began laughing "So what you are just going to let me go are you Potter? What a fool!" I laugh at his response "No Tom, It is you who is the fool. I will be taking away everything but your life." Before he could retort I close my eyes and put my hands together mustering all of my magical essence together to remove everything that belonged to Tom Riddle. His memory, his magic, and any other ability he may have. 

I enter into the building and walk up to the reception desk, a monster that was once known as Voldemort was know a babbling old man standing next to me wrapping his hands around themselves over and over again. "How may I help you young man?"  The Receptionist asks. "Hello I found this gentle man out on the street he seems that he is in of some serious help. He looks to be very damaged has no nose, has no type of ID, and he doesn't seem to remember anything." "That is certainly odd, thank you for bringing him, if you could just guide him over to that seat and we will take care of everything else." "Sure, no problem." I guide the confused shell of what was once Voldemort over to a chair. "Goodbye Thomas Riddle I hope you rot in hell you bastard." I whisper to him, and with that I step out of the Mental Institution with one thought in my mind 'I did it for her for my Hermione, my mate.' 'Woah where in the world did that come from' I thought to myself. 'Harry ' I hear the voice of Godric 'It's time to talk again head over to the RoR '

Next Chapter Hopefully Soon I hope you enjoyed it