Loyalty?

****Tommy's POV****

All us boys had a great afternoon together, just having a nice meal together and sorting out all the drama that's been going on. I was definitely ready to be back with Georgia though. As we all arrived back at the villa and we were just casually walking through, I noticed something was different.

Instead of our field there were 6 new field waiting for us. I said hello to them all before I moved onto the swing with Curtis and two girls, Bella and Maria.

"I always thought you was like 23 or something." Maria told Curtis. "I mean usually I go for an older guy."

"So what's your normal type?" They asked Curtis.

"I mean I've only ever had one girlfriend but she was blonde and a dancer, so yeah we met through that."

"You're a dancer?"

"Yeah."

"No way." She said sarcastically.

"What about you Tommy?" Bella asked. "Do you have a type?"

"I mean I've had girlfriends but not a really serious one. I suppose they've all usually been blondes, quite short. But I was open to anything coming in here and I found that in Georgia."

"So are you two for keeps then? You're heads not going to be turned."

"No I don't think it will be, I mean you're all stunning girls but I've built up that connection with Georgia and hopefully this test can just show that we are meant to be together."

"Do you trust the guys though?"

"No not really because I mean she is running so they are going to be attracted to her. But I have faith that she'll get over it and come back to me at the end of it all."

"You two do seem really sweet, I hope I get to meet her."

"Yeah she's a lovely girl."

****Georgia's POV****

After getting to know them all us girls moved into the bedroom to have a private chat.

"Maura tell us about Dennon?" Molly asked.

"He's confident. He's 22."

"22! He looks about 35."

"Did He have a bit about him?" I asked.

"Yeah I mean the confidence is really nice."

"I think you just need to remember to speak to all of the guys because I know the initial attraction was with him but something could happen with the other boys."

"Oh of course."

"Ovie is fit as well." Molly said.

"He's a bit of you."

"Yeah he's 28, a basketball player and from London."

"He's so perfect for you." I told her. "You also look amazing together, I looked over and the way you just like looked together was unreal."

"Yeah He is good."

"I'm really happy for you."

"Thanks."

****

We got changed for the evening and I chose a little red dress for the occasion.