Gossip

****Georgia's POV****

Whilst Maura was gone we all just touched up on our make up and had a little girly chat. It was nice to have all of us in the same room as recently we've all split off into subgroups more often.

"I'm not going with him to the hideaway." Maura stormed in and I could literally see the fury in her eyes. "I just walked down to him telling the boys it'll be nice to see if she's all mouth or not."

"What?"

"He's obviously not a gentleman. I called him over and he told me. I was like are you joking? He was like yeah, it's just because the boys were saying it. I told him to go fuck himself."

"He can go away. Imagine if I went in there with him and did something, I'd look like an asshole." Maura explained to us all.

It didn't take long for Tom to come up and try to explain himself.

"I think that was just a miscommunication." He told her.

"You said what you said."

"No they asked me."

"You still said it, I heard it whether it was a repeat or not, you made me feel like a piece of shit."

"I was just following the boys."

"That's the problem, you're a follower."

"I didn't say it."

"Yes you did. Don't lie to my face. I don't want to speak to you, just go back to the boys or something."

"Give her some space." Molly told him. "Are you ok?"

"I'm just not going to stand for him talking about me like I'm garbage. He's trying to be a lad but I don't want a lad. I was someone to talk about me with respect."

"You deserve more than that." I told her.

****

Maura and I were making our way down to the boys when she pulled me back as we were about to walk through the bedroom.

"Just let me listen to what they have to say." She whispered.

"I don't understand how she can say all the things she says and then gets triggered by us saying that. It's double standards." Tom said.

"You was just having a laugh with the boys." Curtis said.

We heard them go on for at least five ten minutes, nearly every boy getting involved. I didn't hear much of Tommy though which I was pleased about.

"I don't understand how they think this is acceptable." She told Amber and I. "They're making a joke out of my sex life."

"Yeah it's different when you're making the joke as you know your own limits."

"Exactly. I've literally just had an argument with him about speaking to the boys like this and now he's doing it again."

She made her way outside and I just went back upstairs, where Tom appeared a couple of minutes later.

"She's not here but I think you should just leave it tonight. Get a clear head and then tomorrow you can get grovelling and make it up to her."

"I want to apologise to you all though. That's not me and I do apologise for making those comments."

"I don't think it's us you should be apologising to."

****

The next morning I got changed into my bright green bikini and Tommy made me a tea so we made our way onto the terrace for a morning chat.