First Recoupling

****Georgia's POV****

The morning after went by pretty quickly, I think everyone just wanted to have a stress free day and chill by the pool. I could see Molly-Mae was making her way round the boys and I just respected that and let her do it. She had every right to go and check out all the boys.

I had on my leopard print bikini, which as you can tell is probably my favourite pattern.

I was on the bean bags with Amber sunbathing when she got a text

"Islanders tonight there will be a recoupling in which the girls will choose who they want to couple up with. The boys not picked will be dumped from the island. #boybye."

"Shit just got real guys." Anton said.

"Who do you think could be in danger?" I whispered to Amy.

"I don't know. It just depends who Lucie picks really, if she picks Tommy Joe is in trouble and visa versa. Callum and Anton are also in a sticky situation as well."

"It's hard because I don't think Callum has made a romantic connection with anyone and he probably just needs more time."

"Who do you think Molly will pick?"

"She seems to be liking Tommy but then I think she's attracted to Michael and Anton so I don't know. I don't think Tommy wants another love triangle."

"Who do you think Lucie will go for?" I asked her.

"Again I don't have a clue. She's got reasons to pick both of them, I don't even think she knows who she wants yet."

"I hope she goes with her heart this time."

"I think she will. Whoever she picks tonight will be final I think, I don't think either of the boys will wait around much longer."

"Really?"

"Yeah Tommy and Joe have other interests so I think they'll just move on with someone else."

"She better pick right then."

****

I was sat with Curtis later on when Yewande got a text. "Boys it's time to show the girls what you're made of as you take on today's challenge. The good, the bad and the sexy."

"Ooh I'm quite excited." Curtis said. "These challenges are always a laugh aren't they."

We made our way down to the challenge area, with the boys all dressed as cowboys. In the game they had to strip down, then went on a bucking bull to see how many hoops they could catch on a stick. They then had to open a treasure chest, during which we could chuck paint at them, finished with untying a girl. It was judged based on who was the sexiest.

I was up first with Michael so had to lie down as he completed the challenge. He eventually finished and straddled me as he used his mouth to untie the ropes. I think he was going for the sexy vibe but it was just so uncomfortable for me.