Chapter 11

•Bakugo's POV•
After Kirishima chased the fucking Pikachu down the hallway, after a while, they walked into the cafeteria together. Kirishima walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my bicep and rested his head on my shoulder.

"What was that about?" I ask Kirishima.

"We'll talk about it later, okay?" He responded.

"Okay, fine." I reply, still curious about what happened.

~Time Skip~

Later that afternoon Kirishima and I walk back to my dorm. I open the door and step inside, Kirishima following close behind. Kirishima stops once he's inside and I close the door.

"I need to talk to you about something." Kirishima said, looking down at the floor.

"What is it?" I replied, concerned.

Kirishima looks up at me. "This morning, when I chased Denki after he ran out of the cafeteria, I caught up to him in the hallway, he was upset, so I took him to my dorm room to talk." He paused.

"Where are you going with this Kiri?" I ask curiously.

"He kissed me." He says.

My heart drops. "He what?!"

•Kirishima's POV•
"He what?!" Bakugo yells. His hands were full of small explosions.

"I pushed him off instantly. I didn't expect it." I explain to him.

"I'm going to kill that pikachu!" He exclaims as he starts walking to the door, full of anger.

I grab his arm and make him turn to face me. "Bakugo, I already told him it was wrong of him to do that and he's sorry that he did."

"He kissed my boyfriend, he needs to learn a lesson!" Bakugo exclaims.

"Please, Bakugo. Calm down. Don't take it too far." I beg.

He stares into my eyes and his expression of anger fades away.

"Fine." He says as he looks away.

He walks over to the bed and sits down. He rests his elbows on his legs and holds his face in his hands.

I walk over to the bed and sit next to him. I put my arm around his shoulders.

"I just want to protect what's mine." Bakugo explains.

"I know." I say as I lay down on the bed and motion for him to lay down beside me.

He lays down next to me and cuddles with me.

We stay like that for a while and we eventually fall asleep.