Chapter 10

•Denki's POV•

I stand in front of the door hesitantly. I lightly knock on the door a few times. The door quickly opens revealing a red haired Kirishima standing in front of me.

"Oh, hi Denki" Kirishima says in a soft, tired voice.

"Kirishima, I need to talk to you." I say shyly, looking down at the floor.

"Okay, come in." He replies.

I walk through the doorway, my eyes still fixated to the floor.

"What did you want to talk about?" He asks curiously.

I stay silent for a moment.

"Kirishima, please just listen for a minute, I raise my head to look into Kirishima's beautiful crimson eyes. "I have feelings for you!" I say in a shout, "I have known this for a while, but I was scared to tell you. I figured out you had feelings for Bakugou and his feelings for you were clear to me as well. I knew I would never have a chance and comepletely gave up, but seeing you with Bakugou broke my heart." I paused.

"Denki?" Kirishima says in a questioning tone. He knew there was more.

"I am in love with you Kirishima!" I shout again. "I know you are with Bakugou... but... would I ever have a chance?" I finish, looking at the ground once again.

Kirishima begins to walk towards me from the other side of the room until he is standing in front of me. He places his hand below my chin and raises my head to be even with his. He stares into my honey yellow eyes while I stare into his crimson red ones. He leans towards me and closes his eyes as he closes the gap between us and presses his lips to mine. I raise my hand and run my fingers through his hair, deepening the kiss, pulling him closer to me with my other hand on his waist. I melt into the kiss, our lips moving in sync.

I jolt my body and open my eyes to be staring at the moonlight cast on the ceiling above me.

"It was just a dream..." I whisper to myself.

I roll over onto my side and let out a deep sigh. My vision becomes blurry and my eyes begin to sting as warm tears begin to roll down my skin. I look over to my clock which reads 4:32 a.m. I roll over and shut my eyes, falling asleep once again.

~Time Skip (Later that morning)~

•Denki's POV•
I stare at my feet as I walk down the hallway towards the cafeteria. I reach the doorway and step inside the large room. Near the doorway stood the handsome red haired boy and his hotheaded blonde boyfriend.

I feel a tightness in my chest and my body begins to tremble. I stare towards the couple, tears forming in my eyes, my hands rolled up into fists, my nails digging into the palms of my hands. Kirishima looks at me and I instantly turn my face away. I turn around and walk out of the cafeteria.

"Denki, wait." I hear Kirishima yell to me.

I start running down the hall, trying to get away from him. I turn the corner and slow down to a walk, hoping he didn't chase after me, when suddenly I feel a hand on my shoulder. The hand pulled my shoulder to turn me around and face towards the person. I look up and see the red haired boy and I stare into his crimson eyes. My chest tightens and I turn my head away from him.

"Denki, what's wrong?" Kirishima asks softly.

"It's nothing important. I'm fine." I respond quietly with a raspy voice.

"You've been crying. What's wrong?" He asks, pulling me into a hug.

Tears form in my eyes once again. The warm tears roll down my cheeks. I try to hold back my sobs, but it was too hard.

Kirishima pulls away and grabs my hand, pulling me down the hall. We reach his dorm room and he leads me inside, closing the door behind us. He pulls me to his bed and sits down, me following.

I had an uneasy feeling as I sat beside him.

"Dude, what's wrong? Talk to me bro." Kirishima says, nudging me.

"Kirishima..." I begin to say.

"Yeah dude?" He replies.

"I can't keep doing this." I say softly, mostly to myself.

"You can't keep doing what?" He asks in response.

"I can't keep hiding this." I continue.

"What are you talking about bro?" He asks curiously.

"I-I-I don't know h-how to say t-this." I stutter.

"Dude, just say it. You can talk to me about anything." He responds supportively.

"I don't want to ruin our friendship." I say to him.

"Nothing could ruin our friendship bro." He says reassuringly.

I exhale deeply, and turn my head to face Kirishima, who is looking at me with worried eyes. I lean towards him and quickly press my lips to his.

He quickly pulls away, his face in shock. "Dude, what the fuck?!"

"I'm sorry... I-I um..." I can't find what I want to say.

"Why would you do that?" He says angrily, getting up from the bed.

I sit still, staring at the ground, upset with myself, and no words could be produced.

"You know I'm with Bakugou. Why would you do something like that?" He asks, still angry.

"I-I um..." I pause for a while, then mutter in a fast whisper, "I kinda have feelings for you."

"I didn't hear what you said." Kirishima says, still upset.

I exhale deeply, "I have feelings for you! " I say clearly in a harsh tone. "I've had feelings for you since I first met you..." I continue in a softer tone.

"Bro..." He pauses looking down,  "You know I'm with Bakugou." He continues, "I just- I don't have the same feelings."

"It just hurts seeing you with him... but I understand." I pause. "I'm sorry for kissing you. I don't know what that would've changed. Maybe I just wished you had feelings for me too, and you would want me instead of Bakugou." I pause again. "I don't know... but I know it was stupid. I'm sorry."

"I get it." He says in a soft, understanding tone. "But yeah, that wasn't right." He continues.

"I know. I shouldn't have done it. I'm sorry. I hope you can forgive me... and I hope we can still be friends."

"Yeah, of course we can still be friends bro, just don't pull anything like that again." He says jokingly.

"Yeah, I know. I won't." I say, looking down again.

"Hey, let's go back to the cafeteria and get some food." He says, a big smile on his face.

"Ok." I agree quietly.

I stand up from the bed as he walks to the door. He turns the handle and opens the door, holding it open for me to walk through. I walk out of his dorm, him following behind me. We walk down the halls until we reach the cafeteria. We walk through the doorway and walk towards our friends. I look at Kirishima. He looks back at me and smiles. I smile back.
——————————————
(A/N)
I'm so sorry for the very long wait! But I finally had the time to sit down and write a new chapter. I hope you all are still enjoying this book >~<

1202 words

I will try to update with a new chapter soon!