Chapter 2

•Kirishima's POV•

I don't know what to do. Should I run after him? Or should I just give him some space?

I sit on my bed for a few more minutes, thinking about what just happened. I've never seen Bakugou like that. I'm really worried.

After another couple of minutes, I stand up from my bed. I go over to my dresser and throw on a shirt from one of the drawers. I walk over to the door and quickly put on shoes. I walk out of my dorm room, into the large hallway. I walk until I reach Bakugou's room.

Hesitantly, I raise my hand to knock on the door.

•Bakugou's POV•

"I shouldn't have gone to see Kiri," I whisper to myself harshly, "I could've hurt him if he didn't harden before I blasted his back."

I curled up on my bed, tears still streaming down my face.

"Why the fuck am I crying?!" I almost yell. "Why do I even care about that shitty hair?"

I continue to quietly sob into my covers for several minutes.

Suddenly I hear three knocks on my door.

"Bakugou, please open the door." I hear Kirishima's soft voice say behind the door.

I get up, wiping the tears from my face once again, and walk over to the door. I slowly open it to reveal Kirishima's worried face.

He is really attractive with his hair down.

Did I really just say that in my head? What the fuck am I thinking?!

I realize I'm just standing there in front of him, his head hanging down, his crimson eyes fixed on the floor.

"Tch," I said as I moved out of the door way so he could walk inside.

After a second he looks up at me.

His eyes are beautiful.

Oh my god, why the fuck am I thinking shit like this?!

Kirishima stares at me for a couple more seconds, then he slowly starts to walk forward.

Suddenly, he wraps his arms around my shoulders, his strong arms pulling me towards him. I hesitantly raise my arms to wrap around his waist.

Why does holding him in my arms make me feel so... so happy... and... safe?... I just want to stay like this forever.

I stand there, holding Kirishima in my arms. I don't want to let go.

"Bakugou, I can't promise that nothing bad will happen, but I can promise that you will never lose me." Kirishima whispers to me. "And it's okay to get frustrated Bakugou. You can even take it out on me if you want. I'll always be here for you."

I realize how warm my cheeks were. Am I blushing?

Kirishima slightly pulls away from my arms. I instantly miss his warmth.

"Bakugou, are you blushing?" Asked Kirishima, a bit shocked.

Fuck.

I quickly look away to try to hide my face, my face getting even warmer. I look out of the corner of my eye towards him. He closes his eyes and starts softy laughing.

Jeez, he is so cute.

Seriously, why am I thinking this shit?!

I look towards him again.

"Tch, whatever, shitty hair." I say as the heat in my cheeks rises again.

I feel a slight burn in my chest and a knot in my stomach.

What is this?

I turn around and walk over to my bed. I sit down and look at my phone screen to check the time.

"It's 2:37," I said and look up at Kiri, "Are you tired?"

"Not really. I can leave if you want me to though." He replied, looking down at the floor again.

Honestly, I don't want him to leave, but I shouldn't make him stay.

"Do whatever. You can stay here if you want." I said as I lay down and roll over to face the wall.

"U-um okay." He replied. He took off his shoes and walked over to my bed. He slowly sat down on the end by my feet.

"Jeez, you can lay down if you want, shitty hair." I said in my usual tone of voice.

"S-sure." He stutters.

Jeez, he sounds nervous. Is he scared of me?

Kirishima lays down next to me and he seems slightly uncomfortable.

I roll over again, so I am facing him.

"Are you okay?" I said softy.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine." He replied, a smile plastered on his face once again as his body becomes less stiff.

As I stared at him, I felt my eyes get heavy and I slowly drift off to sleep.

——————
(A/N)
Here's the second chapter! This chapter is shorter than the last one, 760 words, but I hope y'all enjoyed! XD