Chapter 6

•Kirishima's POV•

Bakugou was very tense and I could see him trembling.

"Bakugou, are you okay?" I ask in a worried tone.

"I-I'm fine." He said sternly.

"You can tell me anything, you know that, right?" I explain to him.

"I don't know how to say this..." He was silent for a moment, "I'll just do it a different way." He stated.

"W-what are you-" I paused.

Bakugou gently put his hand on the side of my face. He leaned towards me. We were only inches away from each other. As he leaned in, my heart raced. My face heated up as he continued to stare into my eyes. He tilted his head to the side and started to lean in once again. I leaned into him as we closed the gap between us. Our lips met and my heart beat quickened even more. I'd never felt this feeling before. I'd never felt so safe with someone. I've never felt so happy. He moved his hand from my face to my neck, deepening the kiss. It was passionate yet sweet and gentle.

We pulled apart and I instantly missed his lips on mine.

"I've wanted to do that for so long, I just couldn't take it anymore." Bakugou said in the usual tone of voice he had, but it was sweet.

He turned his head away to try to hide the blush on his face.

"Me too." I reply, pulling him towards me again, placing my lips on his.

He places his hands on my waist. He is so gentle and caring about how he touches me, and makes me feel so safe and comfortable.

Without breaking the kiss, he lays me down and is on top of me.

The kiss lasts for a bit longer as we just enjoy our moment. A moment of so much emotion. No worry about the future, just pure joy in the present.

He pulls away and smiles at me. I give him a big smile in return.

"Eijiro..." He pauses, obviously nervous.

He said my first name... he's never called me by my name before...

"Yes Katsuki?" I reply with a smirk.

He gets up and sits in front of me. I sit up to face him.

My heart beat is still racing and I feel so happy. I gently take his hand in mine. He looks at me with wide eyes, but looks away quickly.

I can feel him shaking. He nervously bites his bottom lip.

It's still so unusual for him to act this way. He isn't his normal, rough self. He is sweet and caring. He isn't yelling. He is calm and quiet. And I never would've thought that he would kiss me!

He looks up at me again.

"Katsuki, what is it?" I ask, starting to get a little worried.

"Eijiro, will you be my boyfriend?" He asked, his voice shaky.

I am kind of taken back. I never expected him to ask me something like that, but I am so happy that he did.

I smile at him once again.

"Of course Katsuki!" I reply happily.

I jump on him and hug him tightly. He wraps his arms around my waist and places his head on my shoulder.

I pull away from the hug and place my lips on his once again. This lasts for a few seconds before Bakugou pulls away from me and gets up. He picks me up from where I am sitting on the floor and carries me to his bed. He puts me down and turns off the light switch. He lays down next to me and kisses me again. He gently wraps his arms around my waist. He pulls away and stares into my eyes.

•Bakugou's POV•

I can't help but smile while looking at Kiri. I am so happy. He is my boyfriend. He is mine and I am his. I think I am in love with this amazing boy.

I take his hand in mine and gently kiss him once again.

"Goodnight Kiri." I say with a smile.

"Goodnight handsome." He replies.

I feel my face heat up after he says that.

"W-what?" I stutter.

"Hehe goodnight." He teases.

"G-goodnight." I reply.

He wraps his arms around me tightly, pulling me closer to him, his head laying on my chest.

I play with his soft, red hair and I feel his chest rise and fall as he breathes against me.

I feel so happy and safe. I have never felt this way about anyone. I just want to hold him in my arms and never let go.  I never want to lose him.

I feel my eyes get heavy as I drift off to sleep.

———————
(A/N)
This chapter is a bit shorter, 789 words, but I finally wrote the kissing scene AND Bakugou and Kirishima are officially boyfriends! Will they tell their classmates? Will everyone accept them? We'll see ^ω^

This chapter was kinda hard to write tbh, especially with how busy I've been, so it took longer than I expected. Sorry guys! But I hope you enjoyed!!! ^•^