Chapter 1

•Bakugou's POV•

I can't move. I watched as they torture him. His body covered in deep cuts and dark bruises. He's covered in his own blood. The small, blonde girl slowly pulled the blade across his chest once again, Kirishima quietly squealing in pain.

"Stop hurting him!" I yelled. "I swear, I'll kill you for this."

I could feel something run down my face. I realize I'm crying. It hurts me so much to see him like this. Why can't I move? Why am I so terrified?! I want to save him. I need to save him!

Kirishima's red hair fell in front of his crimson eyes. I could tell he couldn't take much more of their torture. He can't even activate his hardening quirk anymore. His body was shutting down after all the blood he has lost. He was struggling to keep consciousness, his eyes barely open.

That bitch pressed that damn blade into his leg, deeper and deeper, slowly, causing as much pain as possible. He screamed in pain, his voice cracking from all the painful screams that came with the previous torture these horrible villains caused. I still couldn't move. Kirishima's body went completely limp, the screams from his lips stopping. His eyes closed. 

Now the yelling was coming from me. I can't lose Kiri. He is the only person I have.

Lost in my painful cries, I open my eyes.

I'm staring at a ceiling, realizing I'm in my dorm at U.A. My face is soaked in my tears as I continue to cry.

"Was that just a fucking nightmare?" I whisper to myself, my voice cracking from how much I'd been crying.

My chest burns as fear still lingers.

I'm sure Kirishima is in his dorm, safe, but I can't help but worry, especially after that.

"I just need to make sure he is okay." I whisper to myself, once again.

I wipe the tears off my face as best I can. I throw my legs over the side of the bed. I walk over to the dresser on the other side of my room, taking a black t-shirt from one of the drawers and pulling it over my head. I grab different shorts than the ones I'd been wearing and put them on. I walked to the wooden door of my dorm room and put on my shoes. I stand up and turn the cold door knob and push open the door, revealing the large hallway lined with windows.

After walking to Kirishima's dorm, I feel a slight anxiety rush over me before I knock on the door. I ignore this feeling and knock four times.

•Kirishima's POV•

I'm staring at my ceiling, just thinking about my past and where life has brought me, when I suddenly hear four knocks on my door. I quickly look at my phone's screen to see that it's 1:43am.

"Jeez, who needs me at this hour?" I whisper as I walk towards the door.

I was expecting Denki to be the one waking me up, but I opened the door to reveal Bakugou standing there in front of me.

"Bakugou, what are you doing here?" I ask, thoroughly confused.

"I just..." He says, tearing his eyes away from mine, "I needed some hair gel, so I came to you, shitty hair."

He looks so uncomfortable. I notice he is shaking. What's going on?

"Dude, you're shaking. Is everything alright?" I ask, worry filling my voice.

"I-I'm fine. I just needed the hair gel." He replied.

He stuttered... he looks scared... something is definitely wrong.