Chapter 3

In the morning Jose wakes up to see that Panchito isn't in bed and it's barely 
five in the morning.
He gets up to see a note on the dresser and opens it reading,
"Good Morning Jose i went to work if you are wondering but i will be back home during noon i made you some breakfast and left some money on the table for you and make yourself at home but please don't go into the boxes i have in my room I'm writing some songs and leaving them in there so i wont loose them have a nice day.
Sincerely,panchito"
Jose puts the note back on the dresser and goes back to bed.
A few hours pass by and it's noontime Jose wakes up and hears the door open . He is obviously scared until he hears panchito laugh his sweet cheerful laugh. Jose walks out the room and panchito was laughing softly "Why are you laughing?"
"You were asleep the whole time i was gone weren't you?"
"Heh yeah I'm not really morning person."
"I know."
Panchito was about to tell Jose how he was going to Mexico to see his parents and his brother. Which by the way Jose doesn't like he gets a weird vibe around him.
"Ze i wanted to tell you that I'm going to Mexico over the weekend to see my family and i was wondering if you would like to come with me since you are very paranoid here."
Jose was considering not going but thought why not.
"Sure panchito why not i guess, I would really love to meet you parents.
A big smile spreads across Panchito's face.
"Amazing,go get your stuff packed we are leaving early in the morning this is going to be so much fun."
THE NEXT MORNING
"Wake up sleepyhead it's time to go the bus leaves in 2hours."
Panchito said waking up Jose.
"Mais cinco minutos panchito."              
"No five more minutes come on get up."
"Não Panchito."
Panchito decided to pick up José and carry him and bring him to the car.
Jose notices and starts to kick and yell like 2 year old.
"You are such a baby calm down i was just bringing you to the car."
"Oh...." Jose felt embarrassed and his cheeks started to heat up and turn red.
"Sorry Panchito I probably caused a lot of commotion." He had a embarrassing face expression and looked at panchito who was laughing.
"Yeah I'm pretty sure people thought i was kidnapping you." Panchito's laugh made Jose blush even more and Panchito noticed and looked at him and Jose hid his face in his hands.
"Are you blushing zé."
"N..no absolutely not."
"Come on i can see your face it's red isn't it."
"Maybe a little bit."
Panchito moves Jose hands away and looks at Jose and how red his face is and is shocked how red it is.
"Why's your face super red?"
"Because...". Jose didn't want to say why he wasn't sure what Panchito would say but did anyway."
"Your laugh is super cute and your face is so adorable when you laugh and then i get butterflies in my stomach and my heart beats super fast then I start blushing."
Panchito started to blush with what Jose said and then said "Well I'm very flattered Jose heh I wouldn't think you would say that and how you get around me."
"Well i did so what do you think."
"I don't know what to say I kinda feel that way around you too."
"You do?"
"Yeah...remember when you asked me who i liked."
"Yeah....."
"Well the person i like is you..."