Chapter 2

LATER DURING THE DAY
"Hey panchito do you have any food?"
"Yeah, you hungry."
"Yes panchito im freaking starving."
Panchito let out a small laugh and José noticed and laughed along with him.
"I'll make something to eat."
A FEW MINUTES LATER
"Thanks panchito."
"You're welcome José."
They sat in awkward silence for a while until panchito said...
"Why didn't you convince her to stay with you José , I mean I wouldn't think someone could break up with you since you are a really suave person."
José thought for a second and couldn't think of a good response.
"Well i don't know panchie i mean i love her so much but I guess everyone moves on."
"But my question is how is it that a guy like you doesn't have a girlfriend?"
Panchito tried to ignore that  question but Jose looked desperate for an answer.
"Well ya see ze it's just that well i uh ... don't have a big of a thing for um girls... i guess you can say that i like heh boys...I probably just made this really weird for you."
José was really shocked to here that his best friend just confessed to him about being gay. José really didn't care if his friend was gay he still loved him no matter what.
"Wow that's amazing panchito."
"You aren't weirded out by it."
"Of course not you are my best friend i love you no matter what panchito."
Panchito blushed a little of the thought of Jose loving him.
"Not to be annoying but is there someone that you like ?" José asked.
"Well i do actually like someone but I really don't want to say who right know."
Panchito was just thinking about what José would probably say if he told him .
"Alrighty then... I guess I should get to bed." José got his blanket and pillow and made a little bed on the couch.
"Boa-noite panchito."
"Buenas noches José."
LATER DURING THE NIGHT
Jose can't sleep well on the couch and hears small noises around the room. He swears in one point of the night he hears someone trying to unlock the apartment door. He try's to hold his fear in but can't and wants to tell panchito but doesn't want to bother him.
"It's ok Jose you just got to stop acting like a big scaredy-cat it's just your mind playing tricks on you."
Then he hears a knock at the front door and runs to panchito's room. Panchito wakes up all confused on what Jose is doing.
"¿Zé, qué estás haciendo?"
"Panchito I heard someone knocking on your door."
"Oh heh it's probably just the neighbors these walls are very thin they come home very late and always forget there keys."
"Oh ok but i don't want to go back in that living room... panchito is it fine if I sleep with you for the rest of the night."
"Um sure I guess."
Panchito said blushing slightly.
Panchito moved over to give Jose some space.
Jose snuggled up into Panchito's chest and were all his fluffy feathers are.
"Ooh your feathers are so fluffy panchito."
Jose started to cuddle into Panchito's arm and panchito started to blush a little he sighed and placed his hand on Jose's and said,
"You should get some rest ze."
Jose finally realized what he was doing and blushes super hard.
"Heh sorry panchito."
And doesn't leave the position he is in.