Chapter 9

*yo bro wassup man I'm like really mad cuz yee*

  It was the middle of the day and outside felt like a oven. Well of course it would it's the middle of the summer. Many people spent their time at the beach or have something cool to drink. Well if you have to girls who live in Texas and it's hot up there you would think they could handle this heat. You're wrong. They were dying like crazy barely having enough cash to buy a nice cold drink. "Man I thought Texas weather was out of this world but man was I wrong." The pink parrot said wiping sweat off of her beak. "Yeah and I'm not even wearing a huge sweater." Elia pulled out a piece of paper out of her purse and making it into a little fan. They both took turns fanning each other then sat down at a nearby cafe. Elia was fanning Kayley and stopped when she saw Panchito and Jose walking together. Kayley was upset that she had stopped fanning but looked to see Panchito and Jose.
They both smiled at each other and walked up to them. "Hello Panchito!!" Elia yelled causing Jose and Panchito to jump a little. Panchito chuckles. "Hi guys."
"Um... are you guys alright you both are sweating a-lot." Jose said with a bit of concern in his voice. "Oh yeah we definitely aren't dehydrated and sweating like some pigs."
"Would you guys like me to buy you a drink?" Panchito looked at them with a bit of concern in his voice.
"Yes please panchi!"
Elia grabbed his hand and pulled him inside the little cafe. With Jose and Kayley behind them. When they got inside Panchito and Elia were still holding hands which made Jose a bit jealous.
"A-hem.."
Jose said in a bit of an angry tone. Elia and Panchito turn around to see Jose looking at their hands intertwined with each other. They quickly realized and pulled their hands away. With them both flustered a bit. They got their drinks and started walking with Panchito and Jose.
"So Elia ready for your date tonight?"
She almost chocked on her drink and looked up at panchito.
"What date!?"
"The one with my brother."
Her face became red a little and was just standing there. Like someone or something had just possessed her.
"Y..your brother?"
"Yeah.."
"You're gonna be okay."
"No I'm not!!"
Jose tried to calm her down but it was no use she was a nervous wreck. "I..I don't even know the first thing about dating!!!"
"I can help you with that." She looked over at Jose knowing he has had many girlfriends. So this was nothing new to him. "Really?"
"Yep." "First we are going to find a outfit for your date tonight!" Oh great. "Panchito can you take us somewhere to buy her an outfit?" Jose said batting his eyes. Panchito could not resist those adorable eyes. "Yes, my love." He gave a little kiss on his cheek.
"Ok lovebirds let's go." Kayley said with a bit of jealousy in her voice. They all start following Panchito.
(They get to a clothes store)
"Panchito what kind of clothes do you think your brother would like?"
"Jose I really don't think this is necessary he really wont care what she wears."
"Well why did you take me to this store then."
"I didn't want to hurting your feelings."
Jose blushed and stood on his tippy toes and gave panchito a kiss which he returned. Then quickly pull away afraid someone would see. "Hey guys look what I found!!" Elia ran to them both holding some t-shirts. "It's The Beatles!!" They both stood not knowing what she was talking about. "The what?" Jose said with a confused look on his face. "The Beatles they were a group in the 60s." "Panchito can I pretty please get these shirts?!" "Sure."
She runs off to go find Kayley and leaving them both alone again. "She's so weird.." Jose said giving panchito another kiss. "No mi amor she's just unique." They  give each other a passionate kiss and pull away. Panchito leans in and whispers to Jose saying "How about we finish this at home hmm." Jose blushed and nodded giving him one last kiss on his cheek. "You think Elia's gonna be ok."
"Yeah... maybe."
(At Panchito's house)
Panchito and Jose quickly run upstairs and get to the room. Then locked the door. Kissing each other like crazy. Jose lays down on the bed with panchito on top of him. Jose was taking off Panchito's jacket while he was unbuttoning Jose's shirt. Placing small kisses on his chest making Jose blush. Then a knock came from the door. They both quickly got dressed and panchito opened the door. It was Pedro. "Sorry if I interrupted something."
"No you didn't so what happened."
"Can I talk to you in private sure."
They both walk in the hallway and shut the door.
"What is it you want to talk about?"
"The date do you think I should make it all big and romantic or just keep it simple.."
"Simple she really isn't a big fan of romantic things."
"Do you think it'll go fine."
"Totally."
Pedro smiled and walked away Panchito then walked back into his room with an upset Jose. He chuckled and cuddled up with him.
"Your brother ruined the moment."
"I know we can do it some other day." Jose kissed panchito and laid his head on Panchito's shoulder.(put your head on my shoulder love that song.)

Sorry for not updating this story I just didn't have any inspiration to keep writing it. Hope you liked it.