Chapter 1

Jose and Rosinha have been lovebirds for a while now but the thing is that Jose is a big music star and Rosinha has no problem with it but she thinks that she doesn't spend enough time with José so she believes it's better for them to end the relationship.
"Jose can i tell you something meu amor..." She said hesitantly.
"Sure,what is it.."Jose said with a confused face.
"You know i love you but you having a music career that I completely support it's just we never have any time to spend together and i don't think that this will work out so.... i..im breaking up with you."tears filled her eyes.
Jose had no words and was tearing up.
"But Rosinha, please i just, I'll stop my music career please Rosinha I love you." Jose fell to his knees and burst into tears. "Im sorry Jose."
A few hours later....
"Great my girlfriend broke up with me what am I supposed to do now i cant just by a house im gonna have to stay somewhere...maybe i can stay with Donald never mind he's on vacation."
He thought for a moment a remembered that panchito lived three blocks away from him. He decides to call panchito and surprisingly he answers.
"Oh hello Jose what's up."
"Hi panchito can i ask you something."
"Yeah sure what is it."
" Can i stay over at your house for a while."
"Um sure i guess."
"Muito obrigado panchito bye".
"Bye."
Panchito was really confused why Jose would want to stay with him because for one panchito lived in a one bedroom apartment because well he thinks no one will ever visit him besides his parents which he adores and love.
KNOCK KNOCK
Panchito walks over to the door and opens it. In his cheerful voice he says
"Jose amigo nice to see you again."
Jose lets out a little laugh because he forgot how cute panchito looked when he was happy.
"Nice to see you again to panchito."
"So you want to stay here for a while, why that's a little unusual for you."
Jose looks away embarrassed.
"Well, you see panchito me Rosi broke up so i got kicked out and well I decided to stay with you for a while,but i won't be here for that long."
Panchito thought Jose didn't really want to even stay with him and took it in a wrong way.
"O...oh."
Jose noticed how sad panchito got right after he said that. 
"Oh I didn't mean it like that panchie I probably worded it wrong im sorry."
"It's ok Zè."