Harry Styles Imagine.#1 he is your bestfriend and he falls in love with you

I make my way back towards my house, I had come back from work and I was tierd. As I take my keys out of my purse I hear a voice call me out.

"(Y/N)," I turn around and face Jake, my ex. I keep searching for my keys but fail to find them. I feel him walk behind me, his feet stand on my porch and I feel myself panic.

"Don't touch me!" I scream. I step back and meet with the- still locked door. He steps foward and stretches his arms towards me, his hand gently lies on my cheek. I look away not wanting to meet his gaze.

"I want you back" he says in an almost soothing tone. No I wouldn't let him pull me in like that anymore. I build the little courage to push him off me.

"I told you, never to come back. Leave." He roughly places his hands over my neck slaming my head against the wooden door. So much for almost believeing his kind words. I reach my hands out to scratch his face but fail. I try to scream for help but fail as well. I choke on my words and tears.

"H-help!" I try screaming, making it sound more like a 'ELP'. His grip only tightening.

"Shut up!, shut- " I see Jake's hands loosen around me and his body falls to the ground.

There he stands. Harry with a bat in his hands, he drops it opening his arms to embrace me. I run towards his and let out a gasp as soon as his arms wrap around my waist. I burry my face into Harry's neck and hold on to his body.

"I have to call the police" I nod. He lets go for a split second to reach over to his phone.

______________________

"The police said he'll be sent to jail for quite a while" Harry runs a hand down his curls brushing them back.

"I should have picked you up" he says. He seemed nervous.

"Im sorry " I begin to cry once again. I attack his body with mine.

"You'll stay tonight, with me. Right?" I ask. Looking up at his worry filled eyes.

"Do you want me to?" I nod, after tonight's events I don't think I could spend the night alone.

"(Y/N) promise me you will call me everyday after work. You're my bestfriend and seeing these kinds of things happen to you makes me want to jus-" I cover his mouth with my finger and stare him in the eyes.

"Stop getting mad at me. I just want to know that you're with me because you love me" I feel his body tense under me. I had known all long, Harry liked me since elementary but I just never have him the opportunity to date me.

"I think it's best if you stop reminding me that I'm in love with you" he says letting go of me and sitting on the couch. I frown.

"Why?" I say pouting a little.

"(Y/N), you know I hate the fact you don't love me. And you know I think its not fair when it's my heart breaking" I sit next to him on the couch and lie into his arms again.

"But I do love you" I say causing him to sigh in frustration. I look up at him, giggling at his desperation for me to understand.

"You don't get it, eberyone you lobe, lives you back" he says. I place my self on his lap.

"Harry, I want you. I want you to love me, to care for me. But I want you to remind me." I caress his lips with my thumb but he looks confused, still.

"Don't you get it dummy? I'm admitting that I have feelings for you too" I let out a happy sigh and giggle.

He presses his lips against mine. And I give in to his touch.

&$&$&$&$$&$&$&

Wow so um yeah how's that? Please comment vote and share pretty please I'll love you forever.

Please leave some feedback, I want to know if im good or not(: