17

Germany sighed. "Right. I'm dead. Dead things smell bad. Poland, you got a flower for that?"

He thought about it, and said, 'Yeah! All of them!' He then picked of Germany's body, and dragged Russia along with him to the boundaries.

"wh-what'd you do with Amercia you psycho!?-" Russia snapped and tried kicking at Poland again

'Now, let's be quiet, becuase this is where the good part comes.' They heard a pop sound, watching as inner organs flung everywhere.

insert Russia throwing up here

Germany tried to shield Russia's eyes, but it didn't help, as he didn't have enough energy to make himself visible.

America chopped through the door with a kitchen knife. "I'm coming, Russia!"

Once the dream over, Poland crushed another flower to go back to the basement. He giggled, clapping his hands. 'That trip was fun! Do you want to do it again?'

"DEAR GOD NO---"

"bleh-"

'I'll take that as a yes!'

America reached the bottom of the stairs. "That won't be happening."

Germany's ghost held back a squeal of glee. He's here!

Russia shakily huffed and looked up at Ame with tears in his eyes "HES CR-" bleehhh

"No shit. I saw that weird hell dimension."

Germany's ghost nodded. "He killed me. He's fucking insane."

Russia fell to the floor, whimpering. He curled up in a little ball

America walked closer to Poland. "You're horrible! Why would you do this!?"

Poland turned around, smiling at America. 'It's fun, isn't it? I'm glad you came! We were about to go on another round!'

"d-dear god not again please!-"

America stabbed Poland. "No!"

He quickly snatched a lavender flower and crushed it, before his blood was spilt, collapsing to the floor. 'It's very fun, knowing that you also killed your best friend inside of me,' he spat out. He laid there, bleeding, and closed his eyes.

"What?"

Germany's ghost was sister shook concerned. "Poland, what did you do?"

He didn't answer. Instead, the grass just rolled by, moving along with the wind.

"im never looking at flowers the same again..."

"Poland... What are you saying?"

"Poland. Explanation. Now."

Silence. All there was was silence. His body didn't twitch, nor moved. The flower petals started to drop, and then the grass started to die. The surroundings changed. They were back in his basement.

"What even-?"

"Is he... dead?"

Russia looked up at Amercia "help me-"

America untied Russia and ripped the rest of the tape off of his face. "Jesus fuck what happened!?"

Germany's ghost became visible for a moment and nodded to them. "He's dead. I'm free now. I'll see you someday, but not anytime soon. Have a happy life together, you two." He disappeared, never to be seen in this world again.

He huffed and pulled Amercia in a tight hug, sobbing into his shirt

America wrapped his arms tightly around Russia. "I'm never leaving you alone again. Never."

"i-im going crazy Amercia...- im losing my damn mind!!-"

Meanwhile
A German shepherd, Viper, watched his six puppies playing together.

The ghost of the police dog, Tunupa, watched from beside her mate for a while before fading away. She was finally at peace now that Canada had gone.

- Le fucking end mah doods -