10

He sat on the couch, staring at the TV. He then turned to Russia and America, 'How's your relationship going so far?'

Russia sat up fully and pulled Ame on his lap "Great~"

Germany sat next to Poland, looking at America and Russia expectantly.

America still had a big dopey smile on his face. "It's going perfectly!"

Poland softly smiled at this, though his heart stung. Look at those two, being happy together while he himself is all alone, not even going out of his house and harming himself. He only exited the house if he were to go get groceries, or just plainly take a walk to let the feelings out.

Germany noticed that Poland looked sad, but saying anything to comfort him would probably make America and Russia bother them again, so he just said, "Were you guys watching fishing?"

America looked at the TV for a moment. "Fish are cool, Germany."

The smile quickly faded, him thinking to himself, 'Of course.' He just sat there, listening to their conversation not saying a word about anything.

Rus huffed a bit and got up, walking over to the kitchen

Germany adjusted his shirt, not knowing how to continue the conversation.

America climbed up and laid down on the back of the couch. He had grabbed the remote and changed the channel on the TV.

Russia came back with some snaccs "IGHT SO POLAND I GOT YOU SOME SNACCS-"

Poland jumped, alerted by the sound of Russia's voice. He turned to him, and exclaimed, 'Geez! You fucking scared me!'

"good"

Poland narrowed his eyes at him, leaning his back against Germany.

He gave a sweet smile and gave Poland the sn a c c s

Germany looked over at Russia, slightly concerned, but with amusement shining in his eyes. "STOP YELLING!"

America laughed. "Food time is always... interesting."

Poland lightly smacked Germany, 'Says the one who just did.' He chuckled.

"ешь чертову еду ты сука"

Germany patted Poland on the head. "That's the joke."

Poland fumed, crossing his arms. He looked angry, but he didn't lash out. He scoffed, taking a snack and eating it.

The snacc tasted weird
UwU hehehe))

Poland spat it out. 'What the fuck did you use to make this? It tastes disgusting.'

Germany laughed. "Poland!"

America looked at Russia.

"Canada told me to do it--"

'I'm sorry, but I was- EXCUSE ME?'

"What the hell did you do?" Germany asked.

"Ask canada-"