12

(Spongebob narrator voice) The next day

Poland woke up. He didn't really sleep well last night, as he had to wake up at the middle of night to calm down. He checked the time, it indicating that it was 9:15AM. He sighed, standing up to go eat breakfast.

Russia was talking to a doctor over the phone. 'it.. went well! Thats amazing!"

Germany walked down the stairs, rubbing his eyes. "Wait, when the hell did you get here?" He asked Russia..

"I don't fucking know-" He continued talking

He hung up and sighed "Germany, can you drive me to the hospital?"

Poland did his normal usual things, and got dressed. He put on his hoodie, and walked outside. He started walking towards the hospital, and go meet Ameryka.

"Uh, yeah, sure." He began to remember last night. "I took your car when you fell asleep at the bar last night. I'll drive it to the hospital." He unlocked and opened the door, waiting for his friend to leave before closing and relocking the door and leading him to the car.

He reached it, entering inside. Poland told what he was here for, and was leaded off to his friend's ward. There, he saw Meric.

Russia got into the front seat and sighed "Im worried about my baby..-" AWWWH

Germany nodded and drove to the hospital. Within a few minutes, they were there. He told a doctor why they were there and he led them to America's room.

"He's in there."

"Thank you!" Germany opened the door and let Russia walk inside first.

It seems like Poland was there earlier, aha. Poland lightly touched America's forehead, not noticing Rosja. 'Ameryk?'

America looked up. "Poland?"

Russia walked in with a frown. He tried to smile "H-hey!..."

He stared at him, not knowing what to do. Poland then quietly whispered to himself, 'Fuck it' and took out his flower. He placed it on America's forehead.

"Russia!" America was overjoyed to see his fiance. He noticed the flower Poland had put on his head and stayed still so it didn't fall off.

Germany walked over to Poland. "What is that going to do to him?" He asked in a whisper.

He quietly whispered to Germany, making sure the others didn't hear, 'He'd get healed, and then forget about what happened with Canada yesterday.'

"How do you... do this?"

'It's my secret,' Poland shrugged, turning back to his friend that was lying on the hospital bed.

Russia quietly walked over to Amercia and gently hugged the other "im so fucking sorry.."

Poland looked at America's hand. He noticed that there was a ring on his ring finger. His heart panged, he wished he had a lover that was like that. Poland used to have one, he wasn't... Say, so good. No wait- Poland actually didn't need a lover. He doesn't want one again.