6

Poland stared at them, watching the conversation go. His smile quickly faded, going back to his usual dull, emotionless one.

"No, man, you were in a coma... for two years... and it was my fault." He had tears in his eyes and grabbed more flowers to throw to distract himself.

His heart panged, no, it was his fault. If he hadn't dropped his phone at the theatre and went over to Nazi's house, this wouldn't have happened. A butterfly effect.

Russia sighed and hugged tighter, not really caring now.

The popo showed up "stop where you're standing"

Poland turned around, putting his hands up in the air. 'Hi! Are you still looking for me, even after two years? Probably no.' He put them back down.

Ussr slowly backed away

America stood between the police and USSR and Russia. "Leave them alone." He had the flowers he had just gathered in his hand.

Russia backed away a bit and raised his hands "S-Sir-"

The officer yeeted past America and handcuffed ussr and walked away

America ran after them. "Let him go!"

"YOU CANT JU-"

"Yeet yeh bitch i can do what i want this is a criminal and he has to go to jail" ((this is very good cop

"He didn't do anything! Hes been in a coma for 2 years!"

America tackled the cop. "Let. Him. GO!"

"AME!-"

"HE CAN'T GET ARRESTED AFTER BEING UNCONSCIOUS FOR 2 YEARS! HE HAS TO LIVE HIS LIFE!"

"G-GET OFF THEM!-" Russia pulled Ame off the poor cop

"He broke into someone's house" the cop tased  ame

"AME!!-"

America fell back onto the cop when he got tazed. "Aah!"

USSR just stood there not knowing what to do

The cop shoved ame off of him and then handcuffed him

The cop  called for his partner and both the cops took ame and ussr to the cop car

Poland watched, silently speaking to himself. He didn't do anything. He didn't want to get involved anymore.

Russia watched with sadness in his eyes. "I..."

Tears now started falling out of his eyes. Poland bent over, and fell down to his knees, weeping.

The cops looked at them and then let them go because they don't want to deal with this shiz.

Russia pulled Ame and USSR into hug

He whispered to himself, 'What would happen if I hadn't done all these things and this would'ven't  happened..?'