2

Poland nodded, standing up to go into the kitchen. 'Do you have any food? I'm hungry.'

Nazi nodded "Leftover pizza"

'Ooh! I want some! How many slices left?' Pol beamed.

"5"

America waited, albeit impatiently, for Russia to come back. "It's only been two minutes!? God, it feels like two hours." Okay, maybe a lot impatiently.

'I'll take all, where are they?' He looked around, sighting the pizza box that was laying around. He grabbed a plate, opening up the pizza box and placing all the slices on it.

Russia tried to elbow him.

He grunted, though he kept on dragging his son to wherever he wanted to go.

He tried to get out of the persons grasp, but, failed.

America played games on his phone. "Fuck! I lost!"

Texas walked up to Amercia "Oh- Whered Russia go?"

Nazi huffed "where are they.."

Poland was peacefully eating his pizza, when until someone rapped on the back door. He perked up in excitement, 'Ooh! Is Germany finally here?'

"Went to get his wallet from the movie theater. He should be back anytime now. I'll text him."
>Russia, where are you? Did you find your wallet?

Texas sat down. "Hm.."

Nazi shook his head and went to the backdoor to open it

Russia looked up at Nazi and narrowed his eyes "mmp!"

Poland was shooketh. 'R-Rus?? Sov-soviet?? Why are you guys.. Here?'

Nazi glared at Poland "you should go."

She sighed "Maybe you should go look for him dear. I'll keep your food in the back-"

He remarked, 'Nie! I'm not going until you explain what's happening here!' He glared at them.

USSR took his son's phone, shoving it in his pocket, yet still grasping on him.

Russia looked at Poland then did a mental sigh. He elbowed USSR in the chest and managed to get out of his grasp "jesus!-"

America nodded and headed to the theater, texting Russia as he ran.
>Russia? It's been fifteen minutes. You should be back by now. Where are you?

Soviet was angered, and reached back for Russia. 'Вернуться сюда!'

Russia backed up a bit "H-huff"

Nazi growled a bit and put on a small smile "Russia, Don't be so disrespectful."

Poland was scared. He was quivering. 'No.. Don't you fucking dare!'

Russia glanced back at Poland then back at USSR and Nazi "Wh-What do you want"

He ran into the theater and noticed California at the ticket counter. Nobody else was there. "Hey, have you seen Russia?" He asked, a bit out of breath. "He's about this tall, handsome face, comfy-looking hat, the most beautiful eyes you ever did see... Anyway, have you seen him?"