Chapter 11: Husky laugh is the same as a woman attracter

Chapter 11: Husky laugh is the same as a woman attracter

Cody's P.O.V.

Should I say, one of the best nights of my life?

I know, it sounds cliché, but it felt good to be next to her, to have my arms around her, to know that next to me she feels protected. She trusts me her safety and it feels so good to be able to see her real her.

This girl is stubborn, annoying, bad, aggressive... All that I never loved in a girl, I never felt attracted by bad girls, but on her, it looks so addictive... Maybe because I know that's all a façade.

When she started crying next to me, I saw a fragile Barbara, the one that I met, the scared little girl that had to grow up way too fast, and I liked to make her happy, she is a great girl and an amazing friend, she doesn't deserve all the pain she has been through.

Oh and let's not forget about how wonderful of a dancer she is.

Those thoughts sent me back to Gigi.

After we broke up, I didn't mention her to anyone, I was too mad and too broken to talk about it. Even my family discovered that we weren't together anymore through the internet. And I never explained them the story. And I don't think I will do it soon.

I guess that Barbara may be right, I can be an amazing man without girls, but things with Gigi were good.

It was comfortable.

I knew I had her and I didn't need to worry about that, I actually thought we would last forever... That's why it hurt even more.

We created a routine and I got lost when I didn't have it anymore, I mean sure it was a boring routine, but all I used to do, I used to do it with her, we even thought about getting a house for both of us.

But I will never do the same mistake again. I've learnt my lesson, even though I would give anything to get her back into my life. But then again, things wouldn't be the same as before, so I guess I'm better single, and I can always have some fun with girls and annoy Barbara just a little bit every day.

When I woke up the sun was still rising and it was pretty early, I didn't even need to check the time on Barbara's phone. The room had a blue light coming from outside and made it seem scary but I guess this place has that quality, it may get scary but it will always be beautiful.

I looked down at Barbara but I couldn't see her face, and you want to know why? Because she had it all snuggled on my chest. Yes people she didn't want to cuddle at first, but then she accepted the comfort I was offering and even abused of it.

I let a smile grow on my face and pulled her closer to me. Through the night she tangled her legs with mine's, her arms wrapped around my waist and one of her hands grasped my onesie and she spent the whole night glued at me.

My hand left her lower back and I ran my hands through her soft hair and let it run down her spine till it was back at her lower back.

At almost 2 months that I didn't sleep with a girl. I mean, not like this, I had fun with a couple of girls – not sex of course, but some intimal contact -, but sleeping in a romantic or friendly way... Well Gigi was the last one.

Call me crazy but sleeping next to Barbara felt way better than sleeping next to Gigi ever did, because Barbara wouldn't try to spend the whole morning kissing me – not that it's a bad thing or something –, she would probably tell me I'm annoying and scream at me for being too close to her, and then she will look beautiful because I love her mad expression.