Chapter 5: She's as dumb as a Barbie doll

Barbara's P.O.V.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Oh god people just turn that stupid sound off, I wanna sleep! I've been waiting the whole week for these 2 days and all I ask for is for people to leave me alone and let me sleep.

Wake up lazy!

Oh please make it stop I want to sleep. I swear I will cry if you don't leave me alone, I've been studying for my exams all week, all I ask is for more than 8 hours of sleep, I think I deserve them, no scratch that, I deserve it!

I put my pillow over my face and let out a groan. As I noticed that the sound got lower I relaxed and tried to fall asleep again. It feels good sleeping on a Wednesday, it's like partying on a Friday night.

Well, you see, normally I should be in my classes, but my teacher had some medical examinations to do so he wouldn't be able to come and tomorrow I only had 4 hours of classes so I told him that he would be a sweetheart if he changed those classes to Friday, of course that he decided that I deserved and I will have 4 days to rest this week instead of just 2. Sure Friday I will have classes since 8 am till 6 pm, but I prefer it that way.

Last night I decided that I would enjoy this two days, just relax and take care of my sanity, that is almost none, my mother is been killing my patience and my brain can't take it anymore, so I thought it would be good to rest during the week, because she 'works' everyday except weekends, that means that Wednesday and Thursday she won't be home till 10 pm and I will have almost 48 hours to ignore her, how amazing is that?

I started to feel sleepy again and sleep was taking over me, my body had relaxed every little muscle and I sure was almost in the land of unicorns and fairies that everyone talks about when they have dreams.

"Barbara" A voice similar to my sister's one said sweetly "Barbara"

So can I just punch that person or she will leave me alone? No seriously, I need to sleep and she isn't helping at all!

Look, I officially give up on you, I've never seen such an intelligent girl being so retarded.

"Wake up!" Someone screamed.

Ever more I think that the universe has something against me. People hate me, they don't leave me alone, seriously universe, I'm a good girl and I've been studying you and I think you are amazing! Really I'm your number one fan universe, if you let me sleep I even let you sign my breasts.

"She won't wake up, leave her alone" Some random guy said.

Well someone there is being rational, if someone is asleep you are supposed to let that person sleep, not wake her up, because when someone wakes me up, I become my lovely mother, and believe me, I get 100 time ruder, and let's say that no one really wants to see that side of me.

The truth is that I needed to sleep a lot. You may find weird, but I still didn't have time to watch Hunger Games: Catching Fire, I mean I did last night, so I decided to watch both movies, I love the trilogy so, and since the other movie came last year and I didn't remember every part of it, I watched both movies, it was like movie marathon, by myself, with lots of junk food and that stuff, but the bad part is that I fell asleep at 5 am and that means that my little brain has to rest at least 10 to 12 hours.