Chapter 9: Are you going to show me Narnia?

Charter 9: Are you going to show me Narnia?

Jason's P.O.V.

"She wants to go out with me tomorrow?" I asked again with a smirk on my lips.

"Yeah, I guess she gave up on that blondie guy, you know she always loved bad boys" Liam repeated.

"Well then why not? If the girl wants me, I'm not going to reject her" I replied "Maybe I will have some fun tomorrow night"

"No Jason, it's Barbara we're talking about, I may not be with her, or even like her, but, respect her, she doesn't deserve that" Liam warned me with that authoritative tone of his.

"Not even if she wants to?" I asked.

"I'm pretty sure she doesn't want to" Liam said.

"Fine daddy" I mumbled "She's hot, thanks God she ignored Cody, she deserves better"

"Jason, she wants to go out with you so she can talk to you, sure she will fall for you, but that isn't her goal, so don't show that you care about her" Liam told me.

He was right. I had to act like I didn't want her. Girls like her like a good challenge, and sure I'm up for it. I will make Barbara want me so bad...

"Fine Liam, but where does she want to meet me?" I asked.

"She will be at my house around 7 pm, then you will take her to that fancy restaurant that opened recently" Liam explained.

"It even looks like you want me with Barbara" I joked laughing.

"Not really, I just don't want her with that Cody guy, she is a bad girl, and I want those girls next to me" Liam explained.

"Why? " I asked curious.

"Believe me, it's better for us to have Barbara as a friend or ally, as you want to call her, than as an enemy" Liam simply told me while texting someone, probably another girl, they all want the bad boy.

"You have a good point... Well I'm off to a meet and greet, I'll call you later, kay?" I offered grabbing my keys.

"Yeah sure" He answered not really listening to me.

I'm not complaining about going out with that Barbara girl, she's pretty hot and I'm okay with her, she isn't girly, I remember Liam making out with her and she had that courage and that personality that always made me want her, but she was so innocent, it got ridiculous, really, she was all hot and stuff, but never had the thing to go further into the relationship. All in all, she was a waste of time back there, but something tells me she changed.

It's been 5 months, sure she could have changed, maybe she will give herself a bit more, but even if she doesn't, I will convince her and if even like that she ignores me, then we have to get a little aggressive...

She could be the 'it girl', she just had to lift her head from her books and go have fun, it would be good for her, really, she's wasting a ton of hotness, someone has to wake her up for life.

I guess the only party she went to was the one Liam threw, and she didn't exactly like it. We have to admit, she is a good, innocent, kind girl, she would never become a party girl, someone that she really loves may be able to change that, but I don't think so...

She is so stubborn! And that's so frustrating, but yet that's what makes her even hotter, she knows how to get in someone's nerves, and for any bad boy, that's one of the sexiest things ever, so yeah that's why I kind of like her personality, but I seriously have no idea why she wants to be with me, I'm not exactly the most caring person and after all I've done to her, she should hate me forever, but I guess I'm so hot that she just can't be away from me...