Chapter 4: Once you get infected there is no way back to normal

Cody's P.O.V.

As Anne got upstairs to call the unknown Rachel's youngest sister - which by the way I stayed with the idea that was a diva, I mean, she didn't want to know anyone, rude...

But at the same time just her name, geez her name made me want to go away and call that girl, I had to make sure she would let me help her now, I don't even know who she is and where she lives, I only have her number, and I bet that after all this she won't want to talk to me, I mean I caused lots of troubles, and I'm sure that she was an angel , she probably doesn't want me next to her, I mean if I was a good boy I wouldn't want a girl to mess my life, so she won't like it neither.

"How did you do that thing?" Harry asked worried making me 'wake up'.

"Ah... I fell" I lied.

"Wow, it must have been a big fall" Harry said.

"Yeah" I murmured.

"Don't think I'm stupid, that wasn't because you fell" Harry whispered in my ear.

"Well it-" I was cut off by a loud scream.

"NO! I'M NOT GOING! STOP!" A girl voice echoed the house.

"Not again..." Harry murmured closing his eyes "I'm so sorry, Barbara is very... different"

"What do you mean?" My mom asked curious "That she is a problematic kid?"

"No, no, she is a very calm girl, she just doesn't like to be around famous people besides Rachel and I, and Anne doesn't know how to deal with that" Harry explained. You could see in his eyes that he really liked Barbara "But she is really nice and she loves to socialize, we just can't force it"

"Oh, so she hates fame?" Alli asked.

"Yes, you can say that, but I bet you two will be great friends" Harry said smiling "I'm gonna call her, I know how t-"

"She is not coming Harry" A brunet girl said.

"What did Anne do?" Harry asked getting up.

"She screamed at her and Barbara freaked out, you know, the usual" The girl explained "By the way, I'm Carly, nice to meet you all"

We all gave her a warm smile, while Harry got up sighing and went upstairs. I truly think that Harry should make that Barbara girl understand that her life is this one and she has to live it, seriously, she looks like she is extremely stubborn and spoiled, even Rachel is better. I shouldn't judge her, but it looks like she hates her family, and that's super weird.

Carly sat next to me, and I have to admit, she looked good, and she was friendly, so that was awesome, at least I could be normal around her. She looked like the perfect girl for me to date, and yes I know you can't just date someone you don't even know, but she was cute and she wasn't related to Harry, so I can date her and I won't have that problem that after I break up with her Harry won't talk to me anymore, that would be horrible, so as you can see, this is why I'm not receptive to date Rachel.

But this doesn't mean that I want to date Carly, right now I want to know Barbara, I'm sure we will be great friends, or more, but at least we will have some kind of friendship. She looked like an Angel, not the way she talked or anything like that, but the way she looked, she was so amazing, her eyes were perfect and geez I just wanted her to be part of my life. I never believed in love at first sight, but that girl changed my mind.

"So you are the boy Rachel doesn't shut up about?" Carly whispered looking at me. She didn't need to whisper, Alli and Rachel were in their fashion world, they wouldn't hear us.