The Other Sanses

(Y/n) POV

I snapped out of my mind then before I could ask them what they were doing here Ink suddenly teleported us to my classroom which is kinda clean but also not because of my classmates stuff all crazy and stuff. Again, before I ask them what they were doing here they suddenly screamed at me "(Y/N)! WE NEED YOU TO COME WITH US PLEASE!" The three of them shouted excitedly then doing the puppy dog eyes on me thinking that I might decline them. BUT THEY ARE JUST TOO CUTE TO RESIST! "Aww your all so cute doing that! So Sure I'll come!" I said making them blush colors because of embarrassment then went all happy. (A/n: Reader-chan, in this story you lost your innocence except you were not into those things) We then went through one of Ink's portal then saw all different AU versions of Sans, then I noticed Lust......'God... why Lust I mean I can't really blame them, He IS part of the universe, Just hope he doesn't do it to me!' I thought trying to stay away from Lust before he notice me but Just my Luck! He noticed me! Wow! I mean he would have noticed me because of me looking a bit of a badass and edgy so people might thought Im all..........hot........which I didnt like because it was disgusting and I don't like how Lust is eyeing me with a lustful look. I then panicked a bit then hid behind Ink and I know Ink would be very confuse on what I was doing then I expected for a question which he did ask! "Huh? Hey buddy you alright?" Ink asked confused and ...........concerned? At the same time "Lust here is my problem Ink" I said pointing to Lust who is still eyeing me with his lustful look.

(Ink's POV)

We begged for (Y/n) to come with us which she surprisingly said Yes then said we were cute I blushed rainbow at that part because of embarrassment and I also noticed Blue and Dream blush because of embarrassment. We then teleported to my void where all the Sanses are right now because I want them to meet (Y/n) of course, I was just thinking if some bad stuff might happen if they met (Y/n) but got out of my head when suddenly (Y/n) hid behind my back. I looked at her confused then she told me and pointed at Lust Sans who was eyeing (Y/n) with a Lustful look, I then glared at Lust making him get a hold of himself then he just walked away yeah just like that "Thanks for saving me from Lust Ink, now what do you need me for and why do you need me?" (Y/n) asked.

(Y/n) POV

"Thanks for saving me from Lust Ink, now what do you need me for and why do you need me?" I asked because I saw a lot of different AU versions of Sanses and yes just Sanses here in Ink's anti-void "Well I thought it would be a great Idea to let you meet some of the Sanses even though you already know them but let's do it in reality so we can officially know each other!" Ink said excitedly for them to finally meet me.

(Time skip because I am literally tired but I force myself to not sleep)

After Ink introduced me to the others we just hang out in Ink's void and all, I know I felt disgusted by the Positive emotions they're giving me because I only liked Negative emotions and Darkness and such. I am like Nightmare Sans but they don't know and will never know that I am like him because I hate it and don't like it when people worry about me and try to help me, It was just so bright that the light is making me tired because light takes my energy away and I always don't like it because it hurts me also so I'm much more into being in the dark. I was trying so hard not to fall asleep but still fell asleep. I fell into a dreamless sleep but all of a sudden it became a nightmare.

(Ink's POV)

I was just talking to the Sanses in the living room and thinking of her safety because we heard that Nightmare was going to capture her. We then noticed she fell asleep on the couch then asked Classic to put her in her room " Hey Classic! Can you put the kid in her room? Thanks!" Classic said sure then carried her there then went back down here to explain some things.

(Nightmare's POV)

I was spying on the kid named (Y/n) because I felt so much negativity on her and also checking why was there so much negativity on her. I was hiding in a dark spot in her room watching her sleep but it was interrupted when she suddenly bolted awake then breathing heavily 'A nightmare I guess' I thought then she looked at my direction with black goop? Anyways they are falling down her eyes and mouth??? Why is that suddenly happening to her? I was confused then she suddenly became to look a lot like me?! How did that happen? Many questions were filled in my mind until the door was slammed open by Dream. He looked at her in shock 'I think he felt her Negativity' I thought then teleported back to my castle to find a way to get her to join us since she is also like me.

(Dream's POV)

(Before you became like a Nightmare)

We were just explaining the truth on why we took (Y/n) here and let them meet her well its because I think my brother Nightmare might capture her and its because I felt a lot of Negativity on her also so its pretty easy for Nightmare to just go to her and capture her though. While we were talking I felt a lot of Negativity in (Y/n)'s room "Hey Classic!" I said "Yeah?" Classic replied back "Where is (Y/n)'s room?" I asked slightly panicking because brother might have gone to her already "just down the hall then to the left- Hey Dream! Where are you going?!" Classic asked because I sprinted to (Y/n)'s room then slammed the door open to only find...................(Y/n)? Why does she look like my brother Nightmare and in the goopy thingy? I was so confused but asked her anyways "(Y/n), Why do you look like my brother?" I asked her not really expecting for a reply but she did reply back "Because Dream, I AM like him" she replied back to me.

( (Y/n) POV)

I jolted awake from my nightmare then looked at the direction of a black spot in the corner in the room because I felt Nightmare's presence there. And because of the negativity I felt the goop fell down my eyes and mouth then I suddenly turned like him. Then heard running footsteps from the other side of the door and then they slammed the door open to reveal...........................Dream? 'I guess he must've felt Negativity in my room' I thought then he looked at me in shock. Dream asked me a few questions which I answered truly then the others went to me also then same expression shocked and confused also then I awaited for the questions which I truly answered them.

Author's Note:
Welp that's it! I rewrote it today in the morning right now cause I wasso tired I didn't even know what I was writing yesterday
1293 words