Chapter 7

I can't find my UT pictures... ;-;
- Midnight-chan
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Ink's POV

As I was trying to hide and peeking from our spot, I suddenly heard some noise not too far from us "(Y/n)?" No response from beside nor behind me "(Y/n)? Where are you???" Yet again... No response.

I looked behind me to see no (Y/n) "(Y/n)?!" I started to panic but still quiet, I looked every sides, Left and right, I looked everywhere that I even started to move from places to places trying to find where she is.

But still.... No one.... 'This is very bad...' I thought still panicking then I suddenly started having bad thoughts on what would happen to her "No Ink! Don't think of that!" I said to myself.

'I need to find them quickly!' I then started moving again from places to places that I didn't notice someone watching me through a portal.

3rd Person's POV

Midnight and Shire were still searching everywhere around the castle, but Midnight suddenly stopped in her tracks, sensing something bad "Shire... I have a very bad feeling..." Midnight said looking to Shire who is concerned and quite confused.

Just then, Midnight felt something, like a vibration on the floor from a place in the castle not too far from us "There!" Midnight pointed to the Northeast as Shire just nodded then followed Midnight but she suddenly disappeared 'Oh Midnight... How could you just leave me here running when I don't even know WHERE THE DIRECTION IS?!' Shire thought irritated and annoyed.

There was suddenly a noise that came from the direction they were running to "?!" This startled Shire as she got curious and went towards the noise.

Shire then started to run faster and faster as the noise sounds like a battle is happening right now 'What in the world...?' They thought as They hid behind the corner near the battle and looked around the corner.

Shire's POV

I looked behind the corner and absolutely regreted doing that, there was suddenly a beam from a Gaster Blaster, I suddenly retreated back to my hiding position as I do not want to get killed by anyone.

'Even though I do want to die...' I thought but Midnight would probably get mad at me, she would probably start scolding me and of course make me feel bad about Someone.... like how I made her feel bad about someone expressing their love for her.(That literally happened, while we were roleplaying,and frick I was mad)

(Oh sheets of paper, I forgot what's supposed to happen next.. IDIOTA ME)

As I was gonna take a peak from the corner again, I was then pulled by the arm into a room, before I complained, I heard a familiar voice "Be Quiet..." Midnight whispered while covering my mouth. Midnight then took her hand off my mouth "What are we gonna do?!" I whispered basically knowing that Ink is probably gonna get hurt from the fight "Aiya.. about that... I didn't see any (Y/N) anywhere as well, so she (I just noticed I assumed the reader's gender) must be somewhere in the castle too aru" Midnight whispered while thinking about something.

I then thought of something "Hey Mom...?" Midnight looked taken back a little "We need to stop the fight first, and maybe the Bad Sanses has something to do about (Y/N)" I said sternly which made Mom look at me with a FRICKING VERY SERIOUS EXPRESSION! HER SERIOUS EXPRESSION WAS ALWAYS ENOUGH JESUS CHRIST.

3rd Person's POV

While the battle was still ongoing, Ink was starting to get tired as he was fighting one enemy of his (I dont remember if that's true aru ;-;).

In the other room near the hallway where the battle was ongoing, a Midnight blue haired girl and a pink-ish purple haired girl were planning about how to get their situation sorted out.

Now... while they're there... let's check up on (Y/n), Sí?

(Y/N)'S PERSPECTIVE

I woke up in one of those rooms that are stained with dried Blood.

I looked around trying to observe everything that surrounds me and found out I'm in like some sort of Basement of torture, 'Wtf?' Was the first thing That came in my head when I couldn't move.

I looked at my arms behind me to see that they're chained up tightly together, I bent over a little forward to see the same thing, both chained up tightly together.

I tried to struggle out of the chains but it seems as it only made my wrists and ankles hurt more and more as I struggle.

3rd Person's POV

(Y/N) kept on struggling over and over, until she hurt her wrists and ankles too much that pain has consumed her.

(Y/N) eventually gave up as she was getting no where by just struggling in the chains "Tch.." she muttered as she looked to see her wrists has red marks, as well as her ankles.

She huffed in pain as she tried looking for something to get herself free from the chains.

(Y/N) saw a kind of sea creature on the floor "....." she looked at the Turtle with a 'You gotta be kidding me' look.

(Y/N) sighed and eventually called out to the turtle, suprisingly the turtle understood her and the Turtle magically got the chains off her.

"What the heck just happened?" (Y/N) muttered with confusion as how the frick did a turtle just saved her life.

(Y/N)'S PERSPECTIVE

I suprisingly got out of the chains with the help...... of a Turtle....

I rubbed my wrists to ease the pain on them and crouched down to the turtle.

I stared at it, and it stared back at me.....

I must've stared for too long because I heard the metal door being unlocked from the outside.

Because I also heard footsteps coming closer towards me.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
Closer...
.
.
.
.
.
.
And closer....
.
.
.
.
.
.
He's Right Behind...
.
.
.
.
.
.
ME
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"IT SEEMS LIKE THE HUMAN IS..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

W O R D  C O U N T
1032

I was forced by a friend named riachunami so be glad that I was forced to do this.... Danke for reading!