Chapter One (Short)

Your POV

It was just going to be another boring day at school nothing much happening it was our lunch and of course me being me were talking to my friends, Layla and Alaine (Sorry if your name is Layla or Alaine just change the name if it is) we were just talking and laughing about some stuff and it was time for our PE class.

Time skip when playing dodge ball

It was time for dodge ball, "Candy's out!" The teacher said or shouted, I then noticed I was the only one dodging the ball over and over again. I can tell my friends are having a hard time hitting me when suddenly I heard a portal come out all of them must've heard it also because they were staring where the portal opened. One of my friends where about to throw it at me while I was distracted but I always have my guard up 'heh he thinks I have my guard down but...' he then threw the ball at me but me being me catched the ball with one hand. Everyone looked at me in shock even the skeletons that came out of the portal were shocked at me- wait skeletons? I looked at the skeletons then saw the......Star sanses??? What are they doing here??? I was so confused that I didn't notice that Ink was already waving a hand in front of me.

Alright people that is all I am running out of battery right now so..........BYE PEOPLE!!!!