Chapter 6

Well..... The video up there is called Malevolence, from SharaX, I love her videos of the theme songs and many more actually!

-Midnight-san
———————————————————————
Chapter 6
Caught...
———————————————————————

Recap from Chapter 5: Nightmare's Castle...

As the two were trying to see what has happened inside than just them who has lost their minds, the door suddenly made a creaking noise that made all of them silent... Ink and (Y/n) quickly hid behind something as they bothbecame tense because of someone's heavy footsteps on the floor. It was Nightmare.... Nightmare was closing in the both of them when suddenly.............

Continuation of Chapter 6

3rd Person's POV

When suddenly Shire came into the scene, Nightmare noticed Shire "What are you doing here?" Nightmare asked Shire "Oh, hey there Nightmare! Can you tell me where Midnight is?" Shire said and waved happily, but before Nightmare was able to answer her question, Midnight came "Oh, Hey Shire! What are you doing here?" Midnight asked confused and curiously "Oh! Midnight! Finally found you!" Shire said with relief "Huh? What's wrong?" Midnight asked, Concern laced on her voice "Nightmare, can you please go back in the room, I wanna speak to Midnight alone" Nightmare then went back in the room where the others are.

"So... What is it?" Midnight said

"I-I.... I can't find Ink and (Y/n)..." Shire said with her words trailing...

There was Silence within the hallway, Midnight was shocked and concerned. Not one of them knows what to say next.........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"WHAT?!?!?!?!"

"Y-Yeah! I-I'm so sorry Midnight!!!" Shire said nervously, not knowing what will happen next.

"We need to find them quickly before Nightmare and the others find them!" Midnight said panicking, already imagining what they will do to the two monsters who are missing and lost in this castle "Let's go find them now!" Midnight said dragging Shire while running everywhere in the castle.

(Y/n)'s POV

When suddenly we saw Shire run in and asked Nightmare where Midnight is. When Midnight came out and Nightmare went back inside. After a while of them two talking, It suddenly became quiet... too quiet... even for Ink, he thought that it was also too quiet. Then suddenly Midnight yelled at Shire which made me and Ink flinch because you know! It was too quet then suddenly one of them screamed so loud so of course we would flinch, I mean, who wouldn't? I got out of my thoughts when there were suddenly hurried footsteps going towards our right. "What are we gonna do now?" I asked while looking towards Ink who is thinking carefully and really hard on what we're gonna do next since that we forgot to come out and show ourselves to them so that they don't need to worry about us anymore "Let's try and find them again" Ink said getting me out of my thoughts. I nodded but before we got out of our hiding place, we heard the huge doors open again and we got back down and looked who did that and saw that it was Nightmare 'Oh no.....' I thought to myself while cursing under my breath. 'He must've heard those loud footsteps!' I thought, I got out of my thoughts by someone tapping me on my shoulder, I looked towards Ink and saw that he was making me follow him quietly, so I did "Hey Ink! Where are we going?" I whispered to him "We're gonna explore and try to find them" Ink whispered back to me "Okay..." I whispered back. We were still crawling and hiding whenever we see Nightmare Papyruses or any of the Bad Sanses because they were done drinking and laughing and now they're everywhere, but some of them are in their rooms, which is good but... also not because we won't have anywhere to hide that much because we sometimes hide in their rooms.

3rd Person's POV

Shire and Midnight are still running around but this time they are together because If (666) they split up they will get lost again and it'll be much more harder for Them both "Hold on you two... we'll find you and get out of here, I promise" Midnight promised to herself quietly "Huh? What was that?" Shire asked Midnight "Nothing, Nothing" Midnight said.

Now let's go back to the reader..... UwU

As they were still hiding, (Y/n) found something shiny on the ground (Ehh I'm like this too sometimes...) (Y/n) got curious on what it is and went closer to it but carefully not to alert the others.

(Y/n)'s POV

As we were hiding I looked around to see if there's any of them around so we can switch our hiding places but as I was looking around I saw something very shiny on the ground not too far from us. I got curious on what it is... well... Too curious that I even have the guts to go closer to it but before I did, I looked around to see if the coast is clear 'And it is!' I thought in my head carefully crawling closer to it, and as I went closer I saw...... 'A..... knife?' I thought confused but its just a regular knife so that's good but who uses a regular knife?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Killer..."

"Well, well, well... What do we have here?"

'Oh no...' I thought as I heard Killer's voice behind me. I looked behind me to see Killer there grinning widely 'Oh gee I'm dead...' And then everything went black.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Ah! Sorry for taking soooooo Long to upload a chapter!!! Btw! Thank u so much for 1K readers!
I am very thankful and I will really try to update chapters a lot more!!! But I am being forced to make these chapters long by somone so thank you very much again for 1K readers! That is all thank you so much see you on the next chapter!!!

Ah! Sorry for taking soooooo Long to upload a chapter!!! Btw! Thank u so much for 1K readers!I am very thankful and I will really try to update chapters a lot more!!! But I am being forced to make these chapters long by somone so thank you very mu...

Anyways I don't know what to add any more but.... here is a picture of Philip!!! (Yes, I am into Countryhumans for a long time now) (Arts not mine!)

 here is a picture of Philip!!! (Yes, I am into Countryhumans for a long time now) (Arts not mine!)