Chapter 8/"wrath is back"

Third person POV

As both Emma and Regina use there magic to create an eclipse ivy prepares for a fight. Hiding a dagger in her boot she makes sure her sword is nice and sharp before shielding in once more. Grabbing hooks rum she managed to snatch from him she nervously takes a gulp.

Although the amount of alcohol wasn't enough to make her drunk, it was enough to rid her of her fear for Henry's safety.

She can't help but nervously fiddle with her bracket as the sky darkens. Turning away from the hero's she take a nervous breath.

She knows what's about to come, she knows that soon Wrath will break free. And that though alone terrified her.

"You ok?" Neal asks placing a hand on the girls shoulder.

Ivy quickly shoved it off and plasters in a emotionless face.

"I'm fine. Now let's go kill a piper." And with that she walks into skull rock, the hero's in tow.

The faint sound of Henry and Peters voice causes her to pause. The group continue on as ivy grips the rock wall right.

'Time for some fun' Wrath whispers to her. Shaking her off she continues after the hero's.

Finally they make there way to Henry and peter, however the sight of Henry holding his heart in his hands is almost enough for ivy to rip of the cuff and kill peter.

"Henry Wait!" Neal screams causing Henry to stop. Both peter and Henry turn to him. "Whatever pans telling you is a lie."

"Dad? Your alive?" Henry asks. A rush of emotions run through his as he stares at his father.

"I am, buddy. And I need you to listen to me. Pan is lying to you."

"Pleasure yo see you too baelfire." Peter remarks sarcastically. He looks over at the rest of the group. "Not to mention the savior, the evil queen." His eyes stop on ivy. An unknown feeling bubbles inside when he sees the look of hatred laced upon her face. "Ivy."

"Henry." Emma speaks up causing Peters gaze to break away from ivy, allowing her to let out a breath she didn't relize she was holding. "You need to get away from him now he's trying to hurt you." Emma tries to reason with her son.

"No. The heart of the truest believer. It's what's going to save magic. It's what's gonna save all of you."

"No it's not." Ivy speaks up. "This was never about magic hen. You have to believe us. The only person Peters interested in saving is himself."

"Shut up! You don't get to act like you care about me! Not anymore."

"None of them car about you henry. But I do." Peter speaks up.

"We care about you henry. Pan can only live with you dying. If you give him your heart it's going to kill you." Neal shouts.

"There trying to stem your belief, Henry. Don't let them. Every hero gets tested."

Henry take another look around at his parents. He battles himself on the inside on who to believe. Tears seek in his eyes as he glances back and forth between them.

"Hen, if you won't believe me than believe them. there your parents, they love you and would never lie to you." Ivy takes a careful step forward. Her words are laced with sadness.

"There lying. That's what adults do, they lie."

Henry glances at Regina Who now has tears in her eyes. "Henry you have to believe us."

"Your parents don't care about Neverland, Henry. They know if you give your heart to save it than you'll have to stay!" Peter stands beside Henry. "There being selfish cause they don't want to loose you."