Chapter 3/"piper boy."

"Where the hell is henry?" Emma asks.

"You broke the rules." Peter begins. Great here comes another dramatic person. "That's not fair. Bad form." He points out. Well, he ain't wrong. "I expect more from you captain."

I probably shouldn't be turned on by his accent.

"Aye and you'll get it."

"Give Henry to me." Emma bellows out.

"Sorry. Can't, dont you know." He pauses before smiling darkly "cheaters never win."

Suddenly dozens of lost boys come out from hiding with there bows in hand. Emma glances up at me and I give her 'told ya so' look before continuing swinging.

"Watch out for there arrows, there laced with dream shade." Hook warns. At this, the lost boys begin firing.

I watch as the group struggle against the lost boys.

"Ivy!" Emma screams looking at me with pleading eyes.

God girls got to do everything herself.

Closing my eyes I build up my magic. Opening them I can feel my once brown eyes glowing a bright purple as the lost boy's weapons go flying.

Peter looks around confused. Smirking I appear behind him finally allowing myself to show.

"So this is the all mighty Peter Pan." I scoff circling him cat-like. "I have to say I'm a tad disappointed." I stop in front of him and smirk.

"Who are you?" He growls out.

"Oh How rude of me. Names ivy." I hold out my hand for him to shake but he doesn't. "Rude much." I mutter pulling it away.

"You See this is what happens when you don't listen to me." I turn to the group of 'heros'

Suddenly an arrow is being shot at my head. I quickly grab it without even looking. Snapping it in half I turn my attention to the dirty blonde who shot it.

"Nice try." I smirk.

He sends me a smile before a knife comes flying in my direction. I move out of the way only for it to scratch my cheek.

Laughing maniacally I slowly turn my head to the freckled boy shot threw it. I make slow dangerous steps towards him as if he's my prey. Reaching up I touch the dark black blood leaking from the cut and bring my hand down to look at it.

Flashing my famous smile I look at the kid "nice shot." I whisper before ripping his heart out. His eyes go wide as the forest goes dead silent. I begin walking to him again blowing on his heart sending dark magic into it.

He begins gasping and coughing as I shove it back in him. He falls to the ground coughing up blood.

"What did you do?" Snow asks frantically.

"I just gifted him a slow and painful death." I smile before turning to the other boy.

"And for you." I laugh darkly as I snap his neck.

Suddenly a dagger is pressed to my throat.

"How the hell did you get on my island." Peter growls out.

Seriously why the fuck is that turning me on.

"I walked." I answer sarcastically causing him to drive the knife deeper into my throat, tiny bits of blood spill.

The group of hero's look at me horrified.

I begin laughing historically.

"What's so fucking funny?" He yells.

"That you don't have the guts to kill me. Go ahead, do it." I smile and press forward allowing the knife to dig deeper into my skin.

"Wha-" He begins but I cut him off.

"Fine if you won't, I will." Quickly I elbow him in the ribs before twisting the knife out of his hands. Stepping a foot away from him I hold it to my neck and send him my signature smile.

"Bon-voyage." I say before cutting my throat. He looks at me in shock as my limp body falls to the ground.

Quickly I appear behind him holding the dagger to his throat. My once bleeding throat and cheek are now completely healed

"Sike." I whisper darkly before pushing him away and tossing him the dagger, he catches it with ease.

"How did yo-" Emma starts but I cut her off.

"Simple, magic. Now if you so called hero's or whatever your calling yourselves now will excuse me, I'm going to save Henry myself.

Slowly I bow to them while tipping my hat before disappearing in purple and orange smoke.

•••

"Shoot! Shoot! Shoot!" Loud yells from the lost boys reach my ears. Running towards the cheers I find Henry standing with a crossbow pointed towards a brown-haired boy holding a club. Sitting on his head is an apple.

What the fuck.

Suddenly a look crosses Henry's face as he shoots the arrow at peter. Not yet Henry. Quickly I stop the arrow mid-air and snap it in half.

"The only person shooting an arrow at him will be me." I say stepping out from the bushes. Instinctively the lost boys take a step back causing me to smile.

"Ivy!" Henry yells dropping the bow to the ground and running towards me. He wraps his arms around my waist as I place my hand on his head.

"Hey, hen." I smile.

"How the hell did you find us?" Peter asks stepping towards me and Henry. Instinctively I put him behind me.

"Simple. You idiots arnt very good at hiding."

"If you think you can take Henry from me that easily your wrong." Peter growls pulling out his dagger.

"Relax," I glance down at the pipe hanging from his belt. "Piper boy."

To this an angry Look was he over his face as Henry passes out. He takes fast steps towards me before slapping his hand on my wrist.

Looking down a black cuff incircles my arm.

"Really? You're giving me an accessory?" I try to take off the blasted thing but when I do it shocks me. "Ow!"

"Yeah, that's no ordinary cuff. You see that drains you of your magic, and stop trying to get it off the only one who can is me." He pauses leaning in closer until our faces are inches apart. His breath mixes with mine. "And I don't plan to."

A smile breaks out on my face. "I can still kill you without my magic peter."

"It's Pan to you!" He shouts.

"Sure thing Peter." I smile tauntingly before slinging Henry over my shoulder and walking to a tree trunk.

I may not be able to kill him without magic, but I can sure as hell break him.