Chapter 6/ "im crazy!"

Ok first of all holy Shit! This book already has 400 views and counting like wtf? I did not even expect it to reach 30 let alone almost 500! Thank you guys so fuckin much!!!! Alright anyway enjoy the book my lovely potatoes.

•••

After my little burst of anger yesterday peter never came back to the room. Honestly I don't blame him, I mean who would want to be around a monster. Sighing I tighten the bandages wrapped around my knuckles before leaving the tree house. As I climb down the ladder cheers from the lost boys fill my ears.

"Come on Henry!" Peters voice rings out.

Jumping off the latter my feet hit the dirt with a thud. Whipping around I push through the crowd of lost boys to find Henry sword fighting a boy. I think his names Dustin. Before I can step in to help Henry lands a slice on Dustin's cheek.

The lost boys cheer while Henry says something but it gets drowned out by the boys.

Peter walks up to him and hands him the sword. His voice is drowned out by cheering however I catch the words "lost boy."

Turning around peter begins cheering with the boys as Henry holds his sword high in the air. Looking behind Henry I find an enraged Dustin charge at him with a dagger.

"Henry!" I shout running and pushing him out of the way.

Dustin continues to charge at me with the dagger. Grabbing it with my hands I don't even feel the pain of the dagger digging into my palms as I rip it out of his hands. I send a hard kick to his jaw and gut before pushing him to the ground. Immediately he gets up and punches me in the mouth. I stumble backwards slightly before looking up at him.

The metallic taste of blood fills my mouth, quickly I spit the black Liquid out beside me before wiping my mouth. Looking up I send him my Cheshire Cat smile.

"Oh your gonna regret that." I chuckle darkly before throwing the dagger into his left shoulder, pinning him to the tree. The boy screams out in anger as I menacingly walk towards him. Grabbing the dagger I slowly twist it, he lets out a scream of pain as I rip the dagger out and stab it into the other shoulder.

"Ivy stop!" Henry yells out but it's to late. Ivy's gone. The only one here is wrath.

Once again I yank out the dagger before laughing a sickening laugh. Before the boy has a chance to scream again I cut off his head. The forest goes dead silent, the only sound heard is the boys head falling to the floor, seconds later his body.

The warm blood trickles down my face, slowly coating my clothes. Turning around I avoid Henry's eyes as I glance around the lost boys. Each face is stricken with fear. Turning slowly I'm met with peter emotionless face, however I can see the pain and shock hiding behind his mask.

"Now does anyone else here have a problem?" I turn back to the boys. Immediately they shake there heads no. "Good." I smile before tossing the dagger to the ground and walking off towards the waterfall. I really need to wash off this blood and than visit the hero's.

***

Third person POV

As wrath makes her way to the group of hero's she notices both charming and Hook are gone. As the girls sit around the campfire she walks out from hiding.

"You know you guys really suck at this shit." She announces herself causing The hero's turn to her. "I found Peters camp within an hour after leaving your little band of hero's and it's been what, four days and you barely moved 7 miles since the last I saw you."

Emma sighs and resist the urge to pounce the teenager. Regina rushes up to wrath.

"How's Henry? Is he hurt?" She asks frantically.