Chapter 2/"hes a bloody demon."

A loud thunderous roar awakes ivy. Shooting up she looks around to see a mermaids storm surrounding them. Sighing she poofs herself down onto the deck to find the group holding a mermaid hostage.

"Make it stop or die." Regina threatens the mermaid.

"God you all are idiots!" Ivy screams pushing Regina away. "Congratulations you just bought yourself a one-way ticket to death." She growls as she rips the mermaid's heart out and crushes it.

"What did you do?" Snow yells.

"I killed her." Ivy turns to the group and smiles.

Suddenly a large wave comes barreling down on them.

"Have fun with that." Ivy says before transporting herself to Neverland.

Hope they make it. Ivy burst out laughing. "Oh, that was a good one." She chuckles.

Quickly before Pan can feel her arrival she disguises herself. Now only the group of hero's can see her. If they survive that is.

IVYS POV

I take a nice long look around. My black boots dig into the sand with each step I take. The sound of waves crashing hits my ears as I take a long look at the forest ahead of me. The vines wrap tightly around trees as if giving them a hug. The thick brush makes it impossible to look through.

Feeing a ping of guilt I turn back to the ocean. Should I wait here Incase they survive?

"Of course you should, it was a dick move of you leaving them." Sighing I turn to my right to see myself staring back at me. She's standing in a white dress, her long purple hair is pinned back in a braid as a halo floats above her head. Damn, I look good in white.

"Why should you. All they ever did was treat you like a piece of shit." Great another one.

Turning to my left another one of me is standing there except this one is in a black dress with her hair laying on her shoulders., Devil horns sticking out from the top.

"To be fair it was a dick move of me."

"Exactly! Now, wait here for them."

"No, you can go save Henry yourself. You don't need those so-called hero's help."

"Don't listen to her."

"No don't listen to her."

I keep turning my head to look at both of them as they argue.

"God just shut up!" I yell making them disappear. God, I hate my conches.

Grabbing a twig laying in the sand I sit on a fallen tree waiting for them to get here.

Not even 10 minutes later hooks pirate ship comes into view. Standing up I take a moment to admire the art work I drew in the sand before walking off towards the shoreline.

"Glad to see you waited for us." Hook remarks sarcastically.

"Well I had a change of heart." I take a look around noticing one of them a missing. "Where the hells rumple?"

"He left, guess you guys have a thing for abandoning people." Regina says walking past me.

"Oh get over it already." Sighing I turn to Emma.

"We can't go through with hooks plan. Pan already knows we're here so I suggest you both save your magic for when we need it."

"Well He May know your here but not me, Sucks to be you." I smile.

"What do you mean?" Prince Charming asks.

"I used a spell to disguise myself, Only the people I choose can see me." You'd think for people growing up in the enchanted forest they'd know a simple spell.