Who is he?

~Y/n's POV~
I went out with some of my friends. We are in the center of my hometown. First you guys decide to go eat together and afterwards watch a movie in the cinema.
After we ate at (fav restaurant) we walk to the cinema on the way there one of my girl friends started shouting and jumped up and down.
Y/f/n: Ohh My God!! HRVY is doing a concert here this weekend!! We have to go!!
Y/n: Who is Harvey? Who are you talking about?
My friend pointed at a poster of a handsome blond guy and on the poster was written that: HRVY will do a concert here this weekend.
Y/f/n: Duhh!! This HRVY!!
This guy looks really familiar to me but I didn't know where I could know him from.
Y/n: Show me his Instagram!
Y/f/n: Okey! Okey! You are the boss!
she said laughing and took out her phone and tipped his name and showed me the screen. I start to go through his pictures but I couldn't remember where I knew him from and then one of my guy friends interrupts us.
Guy: We have to leave otherwise we are not gonna make it to the cinema on time!
He said annoyed and the other guys nodded. We left and went to the cinema.
-after the Movie-
Y/n: That was a lot of fun! It was such a great movie! But I'm gonna go home now okey?
Friends: yeah okey!
I said goodbye to each of them and went home. When I arrived at home I went to my room and got a massage from Y/f/n.

 When I arrived at home I went to my room and got a massage from Y/f/n