𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾

The blonde original strolled down the streets of Geneva, Switzerland

She was currently in what was considered town square. It had been a day since her yearly visit to her brother, Elijah.

Even one year later, the sight of her older brother with absolutely no memory shattered her heart. Although she never spoke to him and only observed, Rebekah couldn't help but feel saddened.

The time was 7:24 pm. There were people on the streets, chatting with their friends or partners. Something the blonde desperately needed at this moment.

Her and Marcel had split up a couple months after her first Elijah visit. The two couldn't seem to work out the past and deemed it best they separated.

Rebekah convinced herself the breakup was an opportunity. She could now travel what was outside of New Orleans and visit new places without having to please another being.

Urging for an alcoholic beverage, the vampire jogged up to a woman who was leaning against the building, seeming concentrated on her phone.

"Excuse me." The blonde spoke, causing for the woman to look up. "Do you know where the nearest bar is?"

"The 22 grand'rue. It's only a two minute walk, I can take you there if you'd like." The woman smiled, her accent standing out immensely.

Rebekah nodded, walking beside the woman as she lead them down the sidewalk. The blonde decided that she seemed friendly enough and if she tried anything, the woman would be dead in seconds.

"I'm Nina, by the way."

"Rebekah."

"What brings you to Geneva?"

"I was visiting my brother."

"Does he live nearby?"

"No." Rebekah sighed. "He lives in France. I just decided I wanted to travel Europe while I was here."

The blonde original hadn't planned on telling the woman too much information about herself. Beside the fact that they would most likely never see each other again, all Rebekah wanted to do was get to the bar and down as many drinks as she could before compelling herself a room.

"Sounds like an adventure. If you're adventuring more of Switzerland, I recommend visiting the Lausanne Cathedral. Even if you're not religious, it's still beautiful to just admire."

"I've already been. I visited it a few years after it opened." Rebekah replied, looking at the surrounding buildings.

The strangers reply had confused Nina and rated number three on most sketchy jokes she's heard. Of course there's no way the blonde could have been there, she would have to be over a thousand by now.

"Alright then. Where are you from?"

"I've lived everywhere."

Once again, Nina nodded at the blondes confusing answer. Of course the woman didn't need to know all of this information, she was just naturally curious. Thankfully for both women, the bar came into view.

As they stood in front of The 22 grand'rue, the dark brown haired woman smiled.

"Here you are. If you only speak English, find Luisa. She's one of the only workers who understands it."

"Thank you." Rebekah smiled.

As the blonde watched the woman walk away, something inside of her was yelling at her to call her back.

"Actually!" The vampire spoke, causing Nina to turn around. "You seem to know this place well. Would you care to join me? Only if you're not busy."

"I'd love to." The human smiled, walking beside Rebekah into the bar.