11. Naruto Throws Great Parties

Naruto stumbled into his office alongside Neji and Rock Lee. Yagura quirked an eyebrow at the two Konoha ninja, questioning why they were in Uzushio.

"Uh, hey Yagura, hows it going?" Naruto sheepishly rubbed the back of his head.

Yagura narrowed his eyes and stood up, waiting until Naruto walked around the desk and sat down in his seat. "Why are you back so soon, Danchou?" He glanced towards the door, "And why are Konoha ninja here?"

Naruto smiled and waved at Kaoru and Haru. "No reason really, I got bored."

"Did you complete your duties?"

Neji snorted and ungracefully threw himself onto the small tan-coloured couch. "As if, all he did was throw a party and challenge Tsunade to a drinking match." He rubbed his forehead, "I'm so hungover."

Rock Lee grinned, "It was a magnificently youthful party!"

"Shut up, green idiot!" Neji threw a pillow at him in anger.

"Woah!" Rock Lee jumped to the side to dodge the pillow. He giggled with a blush on his cheeks at Neji's downcast and irritated expression.

Neji scowled, "I was taking care of your drunk ass the whole night!"

Yagura sighed. "Well, did you win?"

Folding his arms in front of his chest, Naruto smirked. "I heal quickly because of Kurama, and a great metabolism, meaning I have a great alcohol tolerance too." Rock Lee ran towards him and gave him a boyish high-five. "The old Granny never stood a chance!"

"You were amazing Naruto-san!" Rock Lee had stars in his eyes while Naruto flicked his fringe away from his face arrogantly.

"Yes, yes, I was brilliant."

Neji groaned and massaged his temples. "Shit, I almost forgot, Tenten proclaimed her love for me, but that's only because she was drunk."

Naruto gave Lee a knowing look, with wide eyes. "Mmm hmm, yes, she only did it because she was drunk. Definitely."

"She then kissed me." Neji complained. "And I kissed back."

Yagura awkwardly strode towards him and pat his back. "There, there." He cleared his throat. He wasn't good at this. "It will be fine."

Neji then punched the wall, leaving a large crack. Naruto flinched, "Well, shit, got to get that fixed."  Rock Lee laughed and slapped the Hyuuga's back.

"It's a very youthful act, young Neji!" He thrust his fist into the air. "At least you won't die anytime soon!"

Yagura, who already knew about canon and alternate realities, grimaced and stared at the camera. "Yes, everyone knows this, at least he won't die anytime soon..."

Kaoru stifled a laugh.