10. The Alliance's Input - Yagura

Yagura cleared his throat and crossed his legs. He was sat on top of his desk, with Kaoru and Haru behind him, two members of GHOST, which was Uzushiogakure's ANBU.

Naruto was going on a tour around the different countries, and was currently in Konoha to negotiate trade deals with Shikamaru, who represented Konoha. During that time, Yagura, who was the Daimyo of Uzushio, was in charge.

"Hello audience." He would deny it, but breaking the fourth wall was always unnerving. "I'm Yagura, the Fourth Mizukage, and currently the Daimyo of Uzushio. I'm here to explain the ways of life to you all."

Haru frowned and glanced at Kaoru, mouthing 'what the fuck is he on about?'

"I can see you Haru." Yagura bristled. "You will be quiet until I ask for your opinion, which is never."

Kaoru tried to hold in a grin while Haru straightened his back and apologised. "Yes Sir, sorry Sir."

"This is what I have to deal with." Yagura sighed and rubbed his temples. "Continuing, Wolfie apologises for being inactive for the last three weeks, she was on holiday in Morocco. She's back now and there's thankfully still a couple of months left until University starts."

Kaoru nodded and tossed Haru a pack of chewing gum, ignoring Yagura, who was talking to thin air and staring at the wall. He could have been talking to Isobu, his Three-Tailed Biju so who knows.

"Admin over, lots of future chapters are going to be linked to The Jinchuuriki Alliance world, as crack-like spin offs, where you can ask for advice, point out plot holes in the Naruto series, ask different characters questions about ships, fanfictions, and whatever you want really. Just direct message the author, Wolfie."

Standing up, Yagura grabbed a folder from the shelf. He had to tiptoe a little bit as he was so short, and the GHOST members behind him snickered.

"You forget that I took part in the Bloody Mist massacre, boys." Yagura hissed - Haru and Kaoru clamped their mouths shut. "Let's start this off with the most important person in this world." Yagura stared at the camera blankly. "Me. Our first question is: 'How did you not know that Utakata was a Jinchuuriki considering you both were Kiri ninja?' Hm, good, straight to the point."

Kaoru tapped his chin, "Fair enough, he was a missing-nin from Kiri, but as Mizukage, Yagura should have been aware of another Jinchuuriki in his country."

"Indeed." Yagura pressed his lips into a tight, forced smile. "I must have been too busy forcing young children to kill each other." His eye twitched at Kaoru, who spoke out of turn.

The joker-ninja laughed awkwardly, "Permission to speak freely?"

"Granted."

Kaoru grinned widely, "Alright, so basically in Canon, Isobu was sealed into Rin, Kakashi's and Obito's lil' girlfriend, as a scheme to destroy Konoha. Then she was killed and Isobu, the Sanbi, was sealed into Yagura. He was then controlled by Madara, but died. Yagura-sama died just before the Chuunin Exams. Utakata left during the Bloody Mist era, before Yagura became Mizukage. TJA just decided, fuck it."

Yagura quirked an eyebrow. Hm, maybe he should let these little boys talk more. "Well said. I was not in charge so couldn't oversee the profiles of each missing-nin."

"Who's Rin?" Isobu stirred once he heard his name, he didn't remember any of those events happening, it was all a bit of a blur. "Huh?"

Yagura pat his own head outwardly, as if he was inside his mindscape, next to Isobu. In reality it just looked like he was hitting his own head while smiling. "Don't worry about it. Alternate universes can be a bitch."