Life keeps moving forward

Surprise!!! Decided to keep writing today since I have free time.

Enjoy

Dante pov (It's about time)

"Congratulations?" Hearing her voice squeak. I wonder if I can make her scream. Last time I checked she was a virgin. My life changed a lot I became known throughout the world. For being the top gang leader, I'm in control of everything that happens here.

No matter the drugs I sell, the businesses I own, this place will always be a part of me. I never would have thought that I would be doing all of this without Rayne. I still have love for her she was my first true love. Not to sound all sappy and crap.

But, I don't blame her for leaving she left just in time. The things I was involved in when I was with her she had no idea about. I know that she was trying to help me, but I was into deep.

I kinda figure will be the next Bonnie and Clyde, that thought still makes me laugh. I was already coming up when I was with her. I did everything for her, I don't think she realized it. That video she had, there was more behind the reason I killed them.

When the drive-by happened at my boys' house the people in the car saw her. Which put a target on her back, they wanted her. I found out when they were sending crap to us about her.

Saying she belonged to them, that they'll have her soon. That even if they die in the end they were going to torture her. I couldn't stand by and watch them ruin her. She didn't deserve to be in the mess I made.

If I would of went to her house that day instead, maybe will still be together. But, I can't go back and change the past. All I can do is move forward with my life, and let her be happy.

Although I can't be with her doesn't mean I can't make sure she's okay. I know its weird, but I have people watching her from a distance. They don't interact just make sure she's safe at all times.

If anything bad happened to her, I couldn't live with reason knowing it was my fault. So, that's the reason I do it. I know I might seem crazy, but it is what it is. I do things to keep the people I love safe. I'll die before I let the people I love die.

Even though I kill, and sell drugs, I still go to church. It might sound ridiculous but my parents still taught me right. They don't agree with the things I do, they don't understand why I got involved. I don't know why I got involved either, probably because I wasn't thinking about what I would lose with doing this.

But, I learned from my bad decision, I get reminded of it every day. When I wake up and turn to see the person I want beside me isn't there.

"Dante.......Hello." Rubbing my face, straightening up giving my mom my attention.

"My bad, I'm a little tired." Coming up with a quick excuse. Rubbing my hand over my face.

"I was saying that we can have the baby shower at my house. We have to figure out the food........" Not paying attention, focusing on Rayne.

Damn, she has even more curves in the right places. I just wanna rub my hands along her body. I see she still cuts her hair into a bob. She still looks gorgeous, she always did.

Looking at me, catching me staring at her, not looking away. Keeping our staring contest until Sydney stepped in front of her.

Man, she ruins everything.

Rayne pov

"I saw that," Sydney said. Blocking my view from Dante. Looking away from her paying attention to Lisa.

"Rayne, can you make me a fruit salad?" Grabbing my face with her hands, moving my face back to her." Sure, I want one too."

Getting out the chair, heading to the fridge. Grabbing some strawberries, grapes, pineapples, apples, bananas, and blueberries.

Grabbing a knife I cut up the apples, strawberries, and bananas. Washing all the fruits off. Grabbing two bowls from the cabinet. Mixing it all of it together giving one of the bowls to her.

Sitting next to my mom who's at the table with everyone one. Taking my fork getting her some out eating it. "Why didn't you make me a bowl? And how you go in my fridge and eat my fruit?"Giving me a death stare.

"It's not that important ma. We can share." Trying to not to get screamed at. "So do you want me to pick something up?" Turning to Lisa.

"You and Dante can go get the decorations. If you don't mind." Writing the roles down. I know she's happy this being her first grandbaby.

"Fine by me." Giving mom the rest of the fruit getting up to get some water.

"When is the baby shower?" Dad asked.

"In 2 weeks. Got to send all the invitations out. Let people take the day off of work." I didn't think it was that close, but what did I expect.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Now, you know the reason for Dante's actions.

Do you still think he has a mental issue?

Should Rayne and Dante get back together?

Don't forget to Comment and Vote.

Have a womderful day!